CHRISTMAS MITH SALE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RoCK0, Dec 9, 2012.

1. lol. support it. will be really fun to hit people the day before Christmas Eve when they have all their gold ready

2. I'd rather xtals and mith hasn't been out for years O_O

3. THEY TOOK AWAY MITH SALES TO BRING WARS BACK! What sense does a 'Christmas' MITH sale make? A! Might as well have a New Years Day one, and a Valentines Day one, and a Easter sale, and a Halloween sale while we're at it! NO SUPPORT

4. No support.

No more mith sales means y'all have to war for equipment. If your idea goes through every top 50 eb clan will have all the war equipment as it comes out. And to think I thought you were better than this rock 

5. or they could just award everyone with 50-75 mith.

6. Everyone here complains that the big guys would have them in a hurry, which is so wrong . With my stats and time played my mith is 500 mil , I've been playing for maybe around 3 months close to 4 so now imagine someone with bigger stats and longer playing time ? How much their mith must cost ?!

7. It's only about 600 mith ^

8. Lol really ? Nevermind then argument void 

9. @metal Estoc wars suck. Matchups are crap and devs can't even get payouts right. If you assa somebody 20x and u only need 1 more to pin, ppl can steal your KO. Estoc wars are a crapshoot. If you want to spend all your weekends warring then be my guest but don't drag the rest of us with you. I have other things I need to do than kaw. 4 straight hours is a huge commitment which some of us cannot make.

@other dude above metal. please learn to read. this will be the LAST mithril sale. There will be no other holiday sales...

10. 1.) Dont trash the EE Wars. The devs are doing their best job. If you think you can do better then talk to them, go there, and fix it. If you cant, shut the **** up and dont trash the system.

2.) No limit is probably the single WORST idea I have EVER heard of while playing. Mith was a WAR ONLY item. Why should people who warred for YEARS all of a sudden have less mith than the people who ONLY hit ebs for it? or a just rich and buy nobs to get it? They SHOULDN'T! Don't ruin the effort of those who warred for it

11. You say years but mith hasn't been out years

12. Whatever :roll:
    (Notice i am defending the people who warred for it even though i wasnt one of them, thats the point. I would get a unfair benefit from a sale. I know that, and I dont agree with it. Thats the important part, not how long it has been out.. you get my point.)

13. Hmm those xtals sound nice.

14. I don't support this despite agreeing that new wars shouldn't be the only way to get the mith as it also shouldn't be on offer to eb folk.

Personally I think mith should only be got from hitting someone on the battle list (maybe ever 10 wins you get a mith lol) that would shake kaw up a bit lol

15. Oh yeah I meant to say - flint you are and always will be an idiot

16. Flint....
    "Years of war"
    :lol: Mith hasn't even been out a year! :lol: