Hansels/Tank/Hybs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iZombieJT, May 25, 2016.

1. Hi guys... For the past few years I've been playing many things changed at kaw.. And now i see that tanks and hybs are the only types of build you can see on most wars, even in ll,,, so in my own i asked "Are hansels now dying?" For your opinion?? Is Spy builds now obsolete?? Or is it just a era of Tank and Hybs now?? :(

2. If you'd been playing for years you'd know the answer to your question good sir..

3. Well considering there are more hansels now than ever before, no.

4. Somebodys mistaken i think if anything theres been more hansels than ever bc they are just better..

5. I think your asperger's is becoming evident, please cease with thy speech.

6. Hansel? is that a new eb?

7. If im not mistaken i hear tweety bird talking about you quite often.

8. :/ yes or no?

9. No. Hansels are still the primary build for plunder, PvP(IMO), and OSW. Now, I will say tanks and hybrids are gaining popularity, the hansel build will NEVER be lost in my opinion. :)

11. PS1s and most hansels are a liability in Indy war. Generally large cs, easy to attack, leak plunder to the oppo team, unable to score plunder so never in top 10, easily sb'd to KO and then easy to repin leaking further.

We hates them.

12. Well i am one,,, and i dont leak :eek:

13. You arent big enough and ~half your CS is in towers, apart from (possibly) having hansel mechanics this doesn't really apply to you...

14. Quite. You have adt exceeding your attack cs, and sdt exceeding your spy attack. By most definitions that makes you a Tank. Why on earth do you think you're a Hansel?

15. Wait what?? Im a tank??

16. Why on earth would you ever think youre a hansel...

17. I like the word-game in the comments here :lol:
    AFAIK, mechanics only has 3 types of build: hansel, attack and hybrid. . "Tank" in gaming means someone who has decent defensive stats and can endure damage. In KaW, someone who has towers. This is not an rpg so we dont have healer builds, buffs and debuffs.. only pure damage dealing stats (bfe and bfa) and of course an economy and community.

18. I believe I am a hansel. Closer to pure spy actually, mainly because I am an OAF in PvP. :lol:

19. Yes you are a hansel i was talking about op who is def a tank

20. Oh yes. OP is tank easily.. They thought they were hansel?