Once We Were Hawks!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GaW-AllianceMaybilia-GaW, Jan 15, 2015.

1. ONCE WE WERE HAWKS!

The clan of the future

NOW ADDED PICTURES!

We are looking to create an alliance of enter an alliance, follow AllianceMaybilia, BlackHeart or any other admin/perm who are stated below.

How Once we were Hawks we came together

A malevolent species, cursed with vision and demonstrates an actively, aggressively, combative, attitude. Once separated from other Hawks to soar in the devastated ruins as scavengers, Come together again. Camouflaging themselves to Overcome with desire a fierce nature, in a kingdom that does not understand them... from their razor sharp talons and keen hearing. Intelligence would have it, that the Hawks will Rise again.

[please note:]
    Once we were hawks is in no way tied to the Owwn clan family and means no disrespect to Owwn in any way.

Our Aim

Our aim is to create a suitable clan which will take over the LB, if you don't want to be lb, do not join here. (Although we know everyone does xP).

Rules!

ANYTHING DROPPED HERE IS USED HERE (exceptions can be made, but if u run of to a hte clan, expect us).

Admin is earned. No begging.

1m CS

Do not start a fight you can't win.

Respect clanmates and other players, never disrespect anyone, if something happens pm an admin and we will solve it.

Please Note: We have a mature CC, if you get offended easily and can't take a joke, do not participate in CC just say hello.

Having any 3rd party apps that we can communicate from is recommended, but not required.

Leaders

Owner:

BlackHeart

Admins:

Drake

Joey

l234

DayWing

Alliance (not admin but rep)

Cfrench

RumbleFish

Killer

How to Join

If you meet all rules and would like to join, message one of the above admins, these people will interview you and figure about if you are eligible to join.

Allied Clans:
    ωΩMΣΠ'S SCΩUT CΔSTLΣ
    [please note:]
    Any alliance we create or join, requires full participation from each clan, and the clans above will always be with us.

Above will be updated when we ally with more clans!

2. Good luck. Was hoping for some awesome pictures of hawks but ya let me down :(

And make sure you proof read your thread before you post so you can catch all the bb code errors

3. Ooo new pictures

4. Nice! I love it, here is a picture of one of our great clan mates!

[​IMG]

5. Once we were hawks will rule the leaderboard join us and be a part of kaw history
    Great thread clan mate

6. Once.... We were hawks..

7. Once my friend, once, now, we're humming birds.

8. Great gif, but for the record, that's an owl....

9. There's a edit thread feature. No need to make new clan threads when you can simply edit the contents.

10. We didnt create a new thread, we used edit.

11. Radagast.. That is exactly my point..

Get my jokes or I farm youz!!!!!!

12. fail

13. My name says a lot

14. Hello KaWer, here at Once we were Hawks we have be tirelessly looking for strong clans of which we can create the STORM alliance. Please speak among your clan leaders and get them to contact AllianceMaybilia or DeathHeart