Spy Quests

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TMS-Pizzalion6-TMS, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Been suggested a lot b4 . And ^ 

2. I know that now i have been informed

3. Devs said before that we won't have spy quests because spies were never intended to be the main part of the game. Kinda weird though having so many hansels and spies being so effective in wars. Well anyways, yeah it's not going to happen, been suggested many times. Devs said no. 

4. No amount of 'support' will change this, or we would already have spy quests.

5. Devs plz support

6. I've suggested this before. MANY PEOPLE HAVE this game wasn't meant for spies unfortunately :cry: it's not gonna happen any time soon :(

7. This already exists. It's called the battle list.

8. Spies were never meant to take a major part in this game. That's why deeds don't do it. Spies are now a major part so they should implement it. Would take a long time though.

9. Been in kaw since 2009 - if anything it's about time to implement this and create a 3rdclass of offensive building

10. While I would like to see this idea implemented, I am pretty sure they wont do it. Spies have many advantages over troops already, why improve on the superior? The best thing I could think of to come out of this idea is that it would more than double your chances to earn nobility points and crystals. Because the devs actually like making money (And they should because they are a BUSINESS, not a CHARITY!) I doubt the would allow this as it would cut a fair margin of their nob/xtal sales.

Good idea but too exploitable. Perhaps replacing the nobs/xtals with aqua and inferno (Meaning you need a L3 castle to do them in the first place.) would fix this unbalance?

11. I got a group of over 30 people and myself and we made a penetration to Kaw Devs about start last year we've sent consent feedback about it but nothing yet so... Don't expect it but I support it