Who wants too do SW against us

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-JAMES, Sep 5, 2012.

1. I'd like to be a part of this 

2. Pie, y don't we stop picking on james spelling and get down to business? Seems like u really are engaging yourself in our "searching for war" thread. Wanna engage yourself n ur clan in a sw with us? Hehe

3. Hello Osiris!

My clanmates don't use the forums that much. Let me bring this to the attention of our leaders and see if they're interested. 

4. When do you plan to war? I can join one of the rosters depending on the date, and war duration.

5. If there's space for me in any of the roosters I'm available 2

6. James sleeps too much in sw

7. Hahas....i still don't see any idea of people keeping on topic....but it seems that we have got ourselves a war challenge....:)

8. Haha. Nckz is too old for war now. He just likes a warm cocoa and a blanket in front of the fire.

9. i can sleep all day grand dad nckzi hit in my sleep it goes automatic

10. Ill take on yourhole clan!

11. Lol james

12. Dragon you noob. Shut up

13. Clanless :(

14. Support, OTC will is also looking for an SW rules can be discussed.

15. I want to join  but depend on when Btw I prefer not roster locked, no strip that's all that will be more fun !!!

16. Mmm interesting... No clan has accepted the challenge, however it looks like couple of clanless kingdoms are looking to join a fight.