Who wants too do SW against us

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-JAMES, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Ooh ooh. A guy from mercenary inc posted. So its gonna be osiris vs mercenary inc

2. Dboi bro now we meet on a forum thread..

Rmb we used to meet in war. Now we meet on threads. 

3. Good 3 clans appliedWe gona have some fun

4. I dont see merc inc on wall of Os-Tdubbs.

5. No shiny item , no sw

6. WHAT !!!! No trash talking in walls ???

I like that part some times lol ...

O but I am so scared of war ... Not sure how it is done ... I suppose I'll need to read up on forums ...

7. Oh I would love the oppritunity to war y'all not sure about my clan mates tho :p

8. Haha angel

9. Locked roosters :lol:

10. Yes locked rooster juat because you can put in full spies only use for ass and scout when they out of xstalls you can bring in new ones and do same again.

11. U still don't get it....

12. U mean locked ROSTER. Not rooster. A rooster is an animal that looks like chicken...

13. Forgive James he always has…"rooster" on his mind

14. :lol: he could try locking a rooster

15. who gives a ..... I am no english speaking guy. Why all posting the writing is badwe just wanna warif i wanted to learn how to write i would have joined a writing game. So stop posting about writung just sign your clan up for warI can hit alot better then i write

16. :lol: too funny

17. Lmao pie... If you want an English writing competition I'll take you on, otherwise if you want to have a SW with us you can carry on with James or Fearless. Like you, English is my first language (unlike them) but I'm confident my grasp on it is better than yours.

18. I'd love to be a part of that.

19. I'm fluent in red neck ... And I got a rooster too... We call them cocks ... But they fight some times ...

Now back to our system war talk ....

BRING IT ! Let have some fun and enjoy the game !

We can see woes **** is bigger later ! ( by that I mean rooster of course )

20. Respect to osiris :D