The Confederacy of Dunces

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Rockstar I've given you no inc?

2. Your a mole, you can say you left because of the strip but you had ss of the cc beforehand.

3. What does rarely mean...

4. Shut up fool!! We dont want you here or anywhere else for that matter :lol:

5. I took no ss of any cc.

6. Erok I'm in and osw you idiot

7. iiii_o_iii_b_iiii_o_iii_m_iiii

They are all i's lol

8. obom your not in an osw if your not hitting (waits for obom to start hitting)

9. Lol Obom i still have pots and am in OSW. I pinned you with 40 assassinations means i am only one who pinned you :lol:

10. This is my only account. I'm not a mole, so get your facts right.

11. @mobo your a worm.

12. Pretty sure you told me you had a main 

13. So you was scared 

14. Shadow shut it, you know nothing

15. Correct me where im wrong you reported everything before hand to LR you also brown nosed on a strip and then you tell dragon to shut it while he was talking about robert 

16. Ok your wrong. The only thing I 'reported' to lr was our convo. Lala planned a strip behind my back, I told her she was wrong and left wof, but that was before I even knew who you were or you were at wof, that's when I came to reavers which is my original clan. I don't know where you get your facts from but everything your saying is false.

17. Yea I backed Robert up, and what?

18. Belle will confirm that I did not speak to her until I quit wof.

19. Obom. I just figured something out. Earlier today you act like the ****. Now you are begging to be accepted by shadow. If you weren't a mole *TRUTHFULLY WERE NOT* you would not keep responding.