BEST WAR SONG CONTEST

Discussion in 'Wars' started by battlement, Mar 27, 2014.

1. any britney spears song makes me mad enough to punch kittens, so i guess that would be good for war, not so good for anyone around me

2. Not sure if its been posted (only read a couple of pages) but AC◥◣DC's 'Thunderstruck'. You can't beat a more kick ass song than that, perfect for warring.

3. Gotta love the country song by Toby Keith Courtesy of the Red White and Blue 

4. War is the answer by Five Finger Death Punch

5. Free escapes on now at Lumenorus! Get your ass over here! No xtals, pots FFA

6. Death from Above -Anthrax

7. Die motherfucker die by dope

8. Sabaton's cover of - Twilight of the Thunder God - although Amon Amarth's version ain't bad
    Nile - Die Rache Krieg Lied Der Assyriche
    Turisas - stand up and fight

9. join the party HTE on now at Lumenorus.... Come along and have some fun ITEMS FFA  Airbag is waiting for you all

10. That's the strangest title for a song I've ever heard...

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday -U2. ( live version from Under a bloody read sky)

12. Harder than you think - public enemy

13. Oops sorry...."Survival"

14. I call this song happy death it's of my own work

Hugh hmmm

I'm gonna shoot u in the face in the face and ur gonna go cry to ur mum and tell here I shot u lalalalalalalalalal

Now ur dead now ur dead lick ma *** cause now ur dead ill walk up behind I borrow ur knife then sing a happy song :D

15. Five finger death punch - Back for more

16. Judging by the way this thread was posted on the 27th lol I'm guessing everyone got trolled n helped op get some sweet new music to listen

17. Battlefield theme song
    Greatest battle music of all times-sirens

18. Nah the best song is either my one or sponge bobs f.u.n