REVISED EE Petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Wouldn't they have to change build mechanics for this to work?

2. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Couldn't hurt anything to try something new.
    I'm trying to join a clan for Round War 3 never been fortunate yet either but maybe this time

3. Re: EE WAR PETITION

No support - unless people stop usung All Ps1 Roster to win ... Maybe some restrictions in the amount of AKo plunder they make can even The exploit.... For The rest of The builds

4. Re: EE WAR PETITION

And exactly how is the different from Primal?... "oh it'll favor attack builds more" I get that part... but what exactly will favor attack builds. How? Gotta change something

5. Re: EE WAR PETITION

No support

6. Re: EE WAR PETITION

So u support Round War?
    Other threads for that

7. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Idk up to those that know war mechs etc much better than I.
    Mirror of Primal War where as in a roster of 10-11 Tanks n 4-5 Hansel n in no direct competition to Primal Hansel rosters.
    Merely replaces Round Wars

8. Re: EE WAR PETITION

The OP confused the crap out of me.

9. Re: EE WAR PETITION

But,

I believe I get what you were saying.

So, support?

10. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Sorry if I'm confusing u but glad to clarify best i can. Its the gist I am getting at is all.

Thx

11. Re: EE WAR PETITION

No support, eliminate primal wars and replace them with round wars because primal wars are just stupid

12. Re: EE WAR PETITION

So basically you want another war kind that is also exclusive to who can participate in it? Isn't that the problem with round wars? You sir are an idiot. You are just suggesting primal wars where devs would limit who can sign up. How about you just do the wars you can just like everyone else. Some people still do round wars so devs should not be getting rid of them for a few whiners. Maybe you could try an osw or crying less

13. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Einstein wants no clan wars....
    2x Round wars = 0 wars still
    Move to the back of the class

14. Re: EE WAR PETITION

@ONESY

I do maybe u should try it 
    Where r these some btw?
    Ferret them out if u can

15. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Waste of time. Devs dont care anymore. They found there goldmine in hte and promos. Wars cost 1 xstal, while u can get 6 xstals per person and a 6 dollar key to unlock it. So one person will cost $12 while the others have a potential to spend $6. Money talks in life. Only way to make change is no hte or xstals for a day or a week. If you could get kaw to do that then u would see a change probably

16. Re: EE WAR PETITION

EE/system war now are considered warriors?

No support princess

17. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Support. Something potentially new. ️

18. Re: EE WAR PETITION

I posted this in the round wars should be extinct thread

19. Re: EE WAR PETITION

Sad But true, they are making lemonade out of us, at The end only a few will play

20. Re: EE WAR PETITION

I understand you want a war format that is better for attack builds (instead of mentioning a fair equal war format for both which i find ironic) but i dont see what the suggestion actually is? Its easy to point out a flaw, but difficult to fix it, give a description of this war type plz