BAD HAIR DAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AshesOfEden, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Hair...

Meant to keep our body temperature regulated, keep the dust out, protect the skin and alert us of ghosts..

But us evolved monkeys have to bring that particular firing of neural patterns known as Vanity onto those follicles..And voila, we get the flock of seagulls..

So dear well groomed forumers.. This thread is to celebrate our humanity's reverence of hair in all its glory!!!

It's simple.. Mention a hair fad.. And give it a rating.. 1-10 with 10 being really awesome..*snickers*

Let's get started shall we? Before Eagle dread locks the thread..

Food bits stuck in the moustache:

Rating: 10/10.. It's 11/10 if they are having a clam chowder with creamy broth an clams

White guys with the 'Fro:

Rating: 9/10.. Other than Disco Stu and Sideshow Bob, everyone else come out looking like a dufus

Permanent Parting Line:

Rating: 8/10.. Do you know those people who just combs one way all their lives and have a permanent line where the hair parts?.. You know you are gonna get only one position for the rest of ur marriage..

Cougars with Double Ponytails:

Rating: 100/10.. I wanna look young like I was in junior high!!! I also have Daddy issues..

Landing Strip:

Rating: 2/10.. Mayday! Mayday! I'm going down..

Ladies with hairy armpits:

Rating: 3/10.. Are you a hippie? Are you a European?.. Or are you trying to look like a guy?

Old folks with hair in their ears:

Rating 11/10: Please.. Do the society a favor and shove the nose hair trimmer in your ear once in a while will ya!?

*Note: Play "Lust for life" by Iggy Pop where he sings "Ofcourse I've had it in the ear before.."

FU MANCHU:

Rating: 2/10.. In order to successfully pull off a Fu Manchu, you must: Be a Kung Fu master, Look Evil, Have an Evil laugh..and caress the moustache often with evil glee

Tan Pantyhose over hairy legs:

Rating: 9/10.. Umm.. We can still see your hairs.. Except now they look like they're about to rob a bank..

Fake Eyelashes:

Rating: 8/10.. Moar Daddy issues..

Salt n Pepper:

Rating: 3/10.. Even Data from Star Trek went with that look in his "later years".. Just don't go into Cruella Deville territory.

Mullet:

Rating: 9/10.. No pun intended but the roots for this redneck staple can be traced to when Daniel Boone shot a Racoon and wore it over his head..

Matching Carpet and Drape:

Rating 2/10.. Like Julianne Moore..

*Note: Please.. Don't try to match the carpet with artificial coloring!.. It doesn't work that way!!

Nose hair:

Rating: 15/10.. Is there a culture where nose hair is fashionable?.. The best ones are where you almost thought they were moustaches..

*Are you throwing up yet dear reader?.. No?.. Good.. It's about to get hairier..

Hair sticking out of the bikini:

Rating: 9/10.. Do you know what the Sun and bikini cleavage has in common?.. You can't stare at them too long without sunglasses..

European dudes with hair sticking out of the backside of their Speedos:

Rating: 15/10.. Combine that with the Sardine Can rows in European beaches, you are staring at their butt all day long..

Comb Overs!

Rating: 1000/10.. Yea!!! I'm stylin' now!

The Donald:

Rating: 9/10.. Let's comb hair to look like I'm wearing a toupee.. May be I am!.. Hey Americans.. Say hello to your next president..

Certain type of film star moustache:

Rating: 2/10.. Nothing is creepier than a slick moustache dude with bulging tight pants

Guys with impeccably trimmed beards:

Rating: 8/10.. I'm not saying it's good or bad.. Just that if you just spent an hour trimming your beard with like 3 different trimmer extensions.. and you are not aware of it already.. You might be gay.. Just sayin..

Pony hawk:

Rating: 9/10.. Let me guess.. You also walk around with a furry tail tucked in your sweatpants when you go shopping at Walmart..

Cinnamon Bun Princess Leia:

Rating: 3/10.. Leia.. I am your Father!!!.. Daddy issues are strong in this hairdo..

Unibrow:

Rating: 10/10.. Nothing like a Unibrow to pay homage to our Cro Magnon ancestors..and end up looking like you have an iQ of 80

The "Terrorist" beard:

Rating: 7/10.. You probably enjoy those "Random" full body searches at the airports.. You know.. The kind where the gloves come out..

The Brazillian!:

Rating: 1,000/10.. I know.. Technically it has no hair.. But it is in fashion right now..

Are you a moussed yet?.. Or are you all curled up and dying from throwing up?.. 

2. I have an impeccably trimmed beard and I like cats.

4. I demand you raise the ranking of salt n pepper. That looks smexay on some men.

5. Lol I love the reference to the line in the song lmfao!!

Such a funny thread 

6. :lol:
    Where's the Beatles style bowl cuts though?

7. This thread died quickly :( bumpdity bump bump

8. no boobs = no support

9. U forgot big hair

[​IMG]

The bigger the hair the closer to heaven. Tease it to Jesus.

[​IMG]

10. "They try to make me go to the hair dressers but i said no no noo.."

11. How's about the happy trail....

12. That's me by the way.

13. Fu man chu...

Nailed it :)

14. You forgot all about the brothers, after all it is February..

Soooooooooooo here's the "line up"

The classic jerry curl

The fo real Afro

The Don King, hair fit for only one man really..

And for the true connoisseurs, I give you, well I don't really know

And lastly the man that needs no introduction, and symbolizes everything you expected from an ashes thread..

:lol:

Couldn't help myself

15. Yes.. Yes.. I am the Dennis Rodman of Kaw..

Minus the rebound per game stats..

Hairwise, I look more like this after a week in the bush.. (By bush I mean the Canada forests)

16. With a little help from your friend

17. Wtf is that hair just above his collar bone o_O

18. Where is that Sam Smith hot guy hair?