❤️LINK TO KAW DEV SURVEY❤️

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MrSmith, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Bring back advantage wars!

2. I would like to see a change involving eb equipment, to encourage people to do more variety of ebs. Reduce the stats on event equipment, increase stats on eb equipment, but cap it at only 1 of each collectible in say, 3 months. So by the end of the 12 weeks, people have to collect all eb eq + standard event completion to get same cs as you would from standard 12 week current event equipment format. Also would like to see smaller land plates drop from lower tier ebs. Perhaps lower the goth/noth plate drops by 1% to make up for it.

Anyone who said plate drops are too low and crystal drops are too few, have no technical mind for running a business that needs to keep ensuring they have a regular monetary turnover.

Another feature request, no plate drops for people jumping in clans within last 30-60 minutes prior eb completion. I’d hate it because I jump like a frog, but it would help weed out clans that are batting above their eb range and struggling already to finish in 12 hours. (They can run lower tiers for smaller land plate drops and the equipment eb feature requested above). Would also bring back some clan loyalty if people had to sit to get things.

Many clans are dead quiet for up to 9 hours in cc when joined. I’m not sure if it’s possible with such an aged game, but a big advertising campaign is needed to bring a lot of fresh blood into the game. Right now it feels like it’s the same 200 people and 800 alts playing on auto pilot (with autopilots).

Contrary to what you say, much trading for kaw items occurs outside of kaw with no benefit to the business of ATA. Introduce a market that is enforceable for trades-for-money etc, between players in the game, with a percentage skimmed off the top by your business, and also capped (per level/type) to prevent price gouging. Currently there’s very many people from a certain south Asian continent, making very good USD running programs to automate collection of said furniture/charms. Don’t deny it happens, instead facilitate it in your game and make it a cash cow for yourself. Maybe that extra funding will help us get new features?!!!

Ty and Ice like this.
  3. to add to this, it would be even more attractive if you could trade these smaller land plates for other plates (such as fate and pal) at comparative rates to their ease of acquisition. This would definitely make other epic battles more attractive and bring some variety back to epic battles.

Murasaki_No_Koutei likes this.
  4. New ebs would be fun. Even for a limited time like sharknado

5. EB variety seems pretty key to me. GOTH/NOTH is the only EB set ever run unless its a BR or premium EB.

Other hopes/dreams would be more incentives to fight outside of wars but it doesn't make $$ so I doubt it happens. pWars come to mind.

6. I wonder why the Devs waste time asking the community what they would like to see improved! No matter what we ask for it's always something we dident ask for! The tower wars, a fantastic community war that really put team spirit into the game! Seen once never repeated! I have seen many fantastic ideas posted to forums and none absolutely none Have been implemented