✯Why Are We Here?✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Who are you kidding, you're not a man, you're a potato.. Aren't you? Just a rambling religious baked potato..

Care to share any other wisdom with the rest of the class?

2. Not really, im not that religious, i just believe in god and know the value that religion has. I don't even go to church, but what does religion mean to you prime? Nearly every thread I see you on your just ridicule everyone, I hardly see you provide any insight on any topic

3. We aren't talking about religion yet you continue to bring it up every opportunity you get, are you not beginning to see the pattern here?

As for insight, I provide knowledge when required, and to be honest, that's not what I'm here for, there's plenty of individuals that are much better equipped than myself for such tasks..

I'm here for the potatoes

4. Knowledge is cool, but not very beneficial. Knowing something doesn't make you a better person. How you use knowledge is what matters, and understanding how to use knowledge in a way that benefits people takes wisdom.

5. Oh I've been been known to drop nuggets of wisdom... Don't get it twisted..

That's why I'm here..

6. Huh? The main debate I was on was about religion, which earlier post were talking about, your not paying attention. That's where it all started

7. Broken record is broken..

8. I'm not twisting anything, just wanted to point out a thing about knowledge.

Some say it would be best to have all the knowledge in the world, even if only for a short while. I would argue that it is better to have wisdom over knowledge, for wisdom can help make a better world for everybody.

9. We know accurately when we know little, with knowledge doubt enters

10. Why so many contradictory statements? :p

11. Lmao

12. Thats a nice little quote you nabbed from google.
    I'd wonder how you would fathom knowing little would make you accurate?

13. Naw its actually for the people that think they know the answer to this thread smart guy. Your answers aren't simplistic, and you and others are trying to look for bigger reasons as to why were here. Your only giving yourself more questions, rather then answers

14. I don't doubt my solutions aren't simplistic to you.
    Fortunately, my ideas and thoughts on the matter of 'why we are here' aren't just for you.

See, your solution is to accept what you have been told and ask no further.
    While for others, its not a solution, its a question, and one worth questioning.

15. Damn your ignorant, you haven't read one word I said, nobody is telling you to do what your told, okay athiest? All I did was talk about the positives of religion

16. As for the topic, maybe we are here to find our own happiness, or is that too simplistic for you? Dying content is all that matters to most people, or are you all about that larger then life mindset? Which is fine

17. I would argue that its you that isnt reading or understanding what's queried to you.
    And i wouldn't say all you've done is talk about the positives of religion. Thats just one of the things you've talked about...and none well thought out.

18. Lets see I talked about hate, in which people always need something to hate no matter how small it is. Am I WRONG? Can you honestly tell me hate isn't a distinct characteristic of human nature. Were not gonna rejoice, and hold hands about our cultural differences(racism). Here in America which is a salad bowel, is full of what I just said, and will not change anytime soon

19. Don't get me wrong, i want problems lime that in American to change for the better. They say the current generation of the young people are killing racism, that's somewhat true. But then you have the black lives matter movement filled with young blacks who are trying to counter police brutality/racism with RACISM. I have African descent in my family, and consider myself African American, but their being stupid. Giving Muslims a bad name, and Bernie Sanders knows this but won't address it cause he would lose his black supporters