✯Who's the Greatest Rapper in the World?✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, May 31, 2016.

1. You came here talking trash, either get on topic or leave, and go back to the thread you ruined and continue to talk to yourself

2. Youve talked trash me to day 1 start on the page gtfo.

3. Whiny little baby heres youre bottle now

4. Like suhhh bruhh is u mad?

5. Yep and that was on the other thread, you continue to get off topic ill get OP to remove you

6. Heres youre hankee. Go cry to your tankeee lmaoo.

7. Clown gutter child

8. Bro what is wrong with you? Your mother dropped you on your head wayy to maNY times, go away

9. Stop dragging this out before i drop you on youre head again

10. MMLP, SSLP and TES. All considered classics.

His mom isn't suing him, from what I know he has had a steady relationship with her since he released the song Headlights to apologise (better than any drake song).

His Ex wife isn't suing him either, she tried to commit suicide but that was because she couldn't cope with the loss of her sister.

His net worth has most likely went down as he had just invested in a start up organisation. Not that his net worth matters, it has no relevance on how good of a rapper he is.

You never answered my question. If drake and Eminem were to beef who would win?

11. And Im not going to answer it, that's not I was talking about. Also if were reading what I post then you'd know the answer. You continue to bring up old records of Eminem shows your living in the past, Im just stating that drake is more relevant then Eminem I never said he was better

12. You need to know the difference between a rapper and a lyricists

13. But he's not more relevant to everyone its just your opinion I personally can't stand him he's more relevant to people that don't understand rap music and females of course.

14. Being a better lyricist usually makes you a better rapper.

Just listen to forever by drake ft Kanye, lil Wayne and Eminem. That song alone answers who is the better rapper, he renegaded all 3 of them on that.

15. There is no question. No one else but Tupac Shakur!

16. One song doesn't mean anything

17. Apparently you don't know what relevant means

18. Let me break it down for you, what has Eminem done in 2016 so far? Or 2015. Is he currently doing more then Kendrick, Jcole or Drake? No he is not

19. He isn't doing more than any of those artists but that doesn't mean he isn't as skilled if not more skilled than them.

Want to talk relevance? Drake had to do a massive advertising campaign for his album and sold 1 million first week. Eminem's last album sold 850k first week and the only advertising I think he done was announce a date and posted a few pics of the album covers on Twitter and a 20 second YouTube video.

That's relevance...

20. And when was that? See my point? Nobody is saying he doesn't have skill, but it seems you can't understand what Im saying