✯Who's the Greatest Rapper in the World?✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, May 31, 2016.

1. The World's Greatest Rapper

There have been many many rappers who have heavily influenced rap to evolve it to what it is now. Many have come and past, leaving behind their unforgettable legacies in the form of music, and many still remain or are still yet to be discovered.

There's no doubt there are those exceptional few who stand out the most and have been very successful because of their talent and skill.

But who, do you think, is the greatest rapper of all time?

Who do you think the best current rapper is?

What do you think is the greatest rap album of all time?

Who do you think is the most underrated rapper?

Who do you think is the most overrated rapper?

Who do you think is the most influential rapper?

Who do you think is the greatest rap group?

2. Ice Cube.

Obviously.

Maybe Ice-T.

Or Vanilla Ice.

Anyone Icey really.

3. Krispy Kreme

4. Who cares

5. But seriously currently the pickings are pretty slim.. Action Bronson is wicked, great beats, vivid rhymes, overall pretty good considering he was a drug dealing chef before he picked up the mic..

Big Sean is really good, writes his own stuff as well.. That's really what it comes down to with me.. Guys like Jeezy, tech n9ne, E-40, snoop, and the Game are mainstays for a reason..
    Overall though the best rapper right now,

Kendrick Lamar

And notice how I didn't include Drake, he's sharing rhymes like he's the bottom in a two man cell

6. Basically all rap music sucks but I'll say Eminem greatest of all time.

7. Miley Cyrus is a pretty good rapper, right? :lol:

8. Tupac is alive

9. RA the Rugged Man

10. Em is still the best imo. I listen to a lot of B.o.B too. Both are my favs.

11. I'll be the only one to answer every question

Greatest - Nas and 99-03 Eminem.

Best current - J Cole, Kendrick and em

Greatest Album - Illmatic

Most underrated - Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9 and Lloyd Banks.

Most overrated - Young Thug and Future

Most influential - Dr Dre

Greatest group - N.W.A

12. Arguably most influential but also biggest poseur of all time (was a dance party MC before NWA ...upper middle class upbringing)

...ild say Tupac & is all time most influential

Easy E was the soul of NWA (RIP) ..was actually the closest thing NWA had to being a real "gangsta" but even he was fake ...more crackhead/user then anything else

NWA has nothing on The Ghetto Boys (2 albums to 5) ...NWA makes a great "Greatest Hits" album but comparing the whole body of work ...The Ghetto Boys are still better (nearly every song on every album is solid ...can't say the same for NWA)

Most importantly The Ghetto Boys aren't sell outs like Ice Cube and Dre (Dre not so much)

...Scarface is the rapper Dr Dre wishes he could be

13. Dre is far more influential than scarface

14. Face is way more talented and influential than Dre.. Dre is just a business man now, never wrote his own material.. Has a good ear for beats, but they're all samples..

H town what up

Ask how many rappers started rapping listening to Face

15. Scarface is better but Dre has more influence, look at the impact on the game he has had and to an extent NWA's, snoops, eminem's, 50's and Kendricks Influence is also his influence.

16. Depends in what circles ..ild def say Tupac is more influential then either one of them. Dre is a great/classic front man he's def the marketing genius behind NWA ..no doubt about that and without Dre NWA would've never gotten the notoriety that they did, but the image they had was pretty much all marketing and fake..

Dre is def the most influential when it comes to studio Rap production (on par with the Beach Boys) & def was the pioneer of creating a "gansta rap image" & marketing it.

...but sorry The Ghetto Boys were just better all around lol