⚔️ KAW Academy 📚

Discussion in 'Guides' started by LazyCoyote, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Updated, thanks again 🤙🏻

2. Awesome! I like the video series.

LazyCoyote likes this.
  3. 110% support

LazyCoyote likes this.
  4. Thanks mate I appreciate the support! 🤙🏻

-Moon- likes this.
  5. - KAW Academy: Land Requirements For Each Area -

(7/28/22) We’re back with that a good one! With as many times as I hear people asking about this one I really hope it can be a big help to everyone! In this video I walk though the minimum requirements to unlock each of the areas because if you didn’t know there is a specific number of lands that you have to explore, or buy, to open the next land.

6. I realized I hadn’t mentioned it before so I added a little section in the original post about some of my future giveaway plans. 🤙🏻

7. Alright everyone good news! I finally managed to get my hands on 100 Coraxian chests for the giveaway. I am working out the details on how it’s all going to work, but the plan is to open everything on a live stream, post a summary on the YT channel, and then break everything up for multiple giveaways and winners.

with that being said the bulk of the giveaways will take place on the discord so make sure to join up so you don’t miss out on anything.

8. Opening the Coraxian chests tomorrow on a live stream about 12:00pm CST. Make sure to join the discord so you don’t miss out! 🤙🏻

xSyn_BloodyElle likes this.
  9. I noticed it wasn’t posted here so I’ll post it! The opening of the chests went well, and there’s tons of things to give away. If you are in the discord, there’s a giveaway channel towards the bottom and you can join any of the raffles that you want to earn free things, including charms, and seals and I think I seen keys as well.

I just applied and seen there’s only about 15 people signed up for most of them, so the probability of you winning at least 1 of them is pretty high!

10. Yes thank you for sending this! If you haven’t joined yet, like Lovely said, your chance of winning something right now are very high because there aren’t many people participating. Some of the giveaways most if not all of the people join will be walking away with a prize. Not to mention the fact that there are 13 total giveaways so make sure to join all of them to increase your chances of winning something! 🤙🏻

11. Stickied this thread! Thanks for all the great contributions Lazy Coyote!

12. Love it! Thanks so much Will, I really appreciate it. 🤙🏻🎉🎉

13. I would like to once again voice my support for Lazy as Valiant Knight for his efforts on his guides and channel💪🏻😇

LazyCoyote likes this.
  14. ♥️

15. Love seeing this idea come together. Awesome work mate!.. keep it going! 🍻

LazyCoyote likes this.
  16. I entreated I hope I win. I never win anything

LazyCoyote likes this.
  17. How do I apply for the contest

18. Head on over to the Discord to enter the giveaway 🤙🏻

All of the details are explained in the giveaway announcement.

19. Congrats to all of the Dev Chest winners!

1) AD
    2) Kyie
    3) Xiphe
    4) Suikoden
    5) Kwong

#39 LazyCoyote, Sep 24, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
  20. - KaW’s Reliquary: The Dev Chest -

(9/16/22) In celebration of the games 13th anniversary they released the new KaW’s Reliquary chest, this is similar to the KaW’s Coffer. Instead of featuring unique charms for each of the mods this chest allows you to obtain exclusive charms designed for each of the developers!