⚔️👑Introducing: Competitions👑⚔️

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Feb 8, 2023.

1. sorry to bother, when do the rewards increase? It was mentioned they are small now so players don’t miss out. Just curious, no rush! I love this new update it’s amazing! Y’all did a great job!
    As per usual.. remember.. JESUS LOVES YOU! ❤️❤️

2. Whenever Competitions are updated and rewards are changed please keep aqua and inferno in the reward pools. It’s very nice to have and not worry about anymore. Takes some effort to get so it’s not a freebie.

-DA-, Chubswoodenhand and Thrawn like this.
  3. My button competition don't works today, I don't know why. What have I do? I try to restart but nothing happend.

4. No competitions were run on the Sunday-to-Monday game day, due to daylight savings rolling over. More comps started Monday at legends changeover.

5. Would like to see a competition of participate in ee war. 1 war level 1, 2 wars level 2, 3 wars level 3. Run 72 hours

6. Any plans on releasing new epic battle that balance out or atleast close to AOTA items drop? Noth eb is getting rusty 🫣

7. THIS

8. Support

9. So is this replacing PvP weekends? Because PvP weekends, while imperfect, at least offered event rewards for those of us who don't Epic Battle Hero as hard as some of the others.

Could we at least make an avenue for PvPers to get event items still?

10. Are your competitions going to change every event?