♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔ (NEW Aotromos of the Abyss GUIDE ADDED)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Choccy, May 21, 2015.

1. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Thank you, Cobra! :)

2. Re: No Quarter

3. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

The best guiode and most well-maintained I've ever seen. Keep it up the community appreciates it

4. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Agreed.

5. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Thank you so much, Mike and Emeth! :)

6. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Imposter!

7. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Hi Chocolate23!

For the city of the dead, I have just noticed that the Undead Guardians (Seal of Divinity) must be defeated for the steal bar (Ghostly Artifacts) to be open!

If the Undead Guardians are alive, steals will be defeated instead of victory!

8. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Your spies might be too weak Sean :p But really, I don't remember it working that way. Must've been too long since I did that eb.

9. Re: The Forgotten Ones

10. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Hi, sean!

Thank you for informing me about this! :)

The forum guide has been updated, and the downloadable guide will be updated later as I'm not able to do it now.

11. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

very helpful, ty!

12. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

You're welcome. I'm glad you found it helpful! :)

13. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

The guide has now been updated with a list of all the event drops from epic battles, which can be found here.

14. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

thanks choco.. job well done.. awesome on that update.. really helpful.. list of eb dropping which part is really a big help for lazybutts like me :) kudos!
    #chocoformod :D

15. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

I'm glad you find it helpful! Thanks a lot! :D

16. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Figure of death drops brimweed not jugis herb.

17. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

This may be a mistake by the devs (which also happened last time), that BR epic battles drop different. I will wait for the next BRs and see if it has changed. Thanks for telling! :)

18. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Just thought I'd point a slight problem out.
    You said that the BR's drop the same event items as the normal EB's. Whilst this is true for most of the event, the first set of BR's for every event is different. I have no idea why - but it keeps happening. So for now, FoD BR drops Weed and Origins BR drops Wort. It'll return to normal when the next BR EB's drops.

19. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Yeah, that's right. I can change it now and change it back when BRs have changed again. Thanks! :)

20. Re: ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Thanks for the info choco