★Guide to Equipment★

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Resilience, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Re: ★Guides★

Whoa. What happened to this thread? :shock:

2. Re: ★Guides★

And what happened to Wulf's post that was just here? :lol:

3. I wanted to try something that i was lazily working on for several weeks, but after doing it, I wasn't very happy with the end product.

I have decided to change it back and keep unrelated topics in separate threads(as they should be).

4. I keep failing enchant on Quetzal Crown and Quetzal Boots, can this 2 items be enchanted ?

5. Yes, they can. It seems pretty fine until lvl8 or 9, didn't go further yet (missing inferno).

6. Very useful support

7. It took me a lot on aqua to get to lv10 from lv9. It set back a lot.

8. All this mith equipment is reserved for hansel builds.. Devs favor hansels.. Attack builds good luck at getting any mith it's impossible..

9. Bump to AT per request.

10. Why would you bump a stickied thread?

11. Quetzal Crown +11 / Max Enchant
    Atk - 1,899,096 SAtk - 707,682
    Def - 3,789,234 SDef - 1,424,322

12. Quetzal Boots +9
    Atk - 1,763,234 SAtk - 981,159
    Def - 2,540,998 SDef - 1,955,791

13. When we going to have new ebs and new equip and what is the stats of these dragon armour from this dragon melee event???

14. Do not try to mage your equipment from events. It's a total waste of time. Ice tail equipment from ice moth event. From reward lvl 5+ to 10+ = 200+ aqua 380+ inferno.

15. Do not try to mage equipment from events its a waste of aqua and inferno. Ice tail from moth hunt. Reward lvl 5+ to 10+ = 200+ aqua 380+ inferno.. Save you aqua and inferno for all equipment besides event equipment!