★♛ EASY BB CODE Guide♛★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Come_Inside, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Fear, is it something that we all must endure? Or is it just an excuse for believing you can't do something?

I say that it is an excuse, since when do you need to be afraid of something? At first, yes it is understandable to not want to try the unknown, yet I still do not think it is something that you have to live with knowing you can't do anything about it.

Fear is just you telling your mind that you don't want to do something, when you still can. Sometimes you can't keep going by what you want and go by what you can.

Just because you think something is out of reach doesn't mean it's impossible. By saying that just proves that you are scared. Being brave, scared, afraid, courageous, adventurous, and even hope are all just mental, really they're just mind games that make you believe that you can or can't do something.

Fear is just an illusion, hiding you from doing what hasn't been done, when in reality, your body could easily do what your mind says no to. Do not think just because something seems out of reach, think that it's impossible.

I'm not saying that you should face your fear. I'm saying that everything that you think is out of reach, is something that you can accomplish. Everyone has a fear, an illusional weakness, something that you think you are afraid of.

Fear shouldn't dominate how you live, it is something that you should try to dominate in your life.

Fears shouldn't be where you end a mission, it's where you start to conquer another one.

Don't be afraid of fears, let fears be your goal of what you want to do.

TL;DR People: Don't let Fear conquer you, let your fear, become your quest to conquer.

Hope you get my message, and actually, I just got bored and felt like writing something. :lol:

2. [colRISEN FROM THE ASHES........SEEKING GLORY.......SLE LUDUS MAGNUS.........IS BACKor=#FF0000]R[/color]RISEN FROM THE ASHES........SEEKING GLORY.......SLE LUDUS MAGNUS.........IS BACKISEN FROM THE ASHES........SEEKING GLORY.......SLE LUDUS MAGNUS.........IS BACK

4. This should be small (provided it works)

5. I made tge size 1 on the above post, didn't know it was that small :lol:

6. I are the lord[/color=red]

7. [/size=1].[/size]