₩ℍⅈ₮ع ℍ₳₦Ð ℣ʂ ℰㄨʗℰʟșⅈǿʀ

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U were stripped only 3b?

2. That's pathetic

3. They are doing their best 

4. They need stripping lessons, I lost 300m from 4 hits on me yesterday :p

5. Xtreme – you are a liar. For those of us who DO care about the truth, here are the facts:

Day 1. _SirenSong_ (friend of xtreme) farmed __tys__ from the battle list. SirenSong admitted to her clan leader that she farmed him. tys returned fire, posted a warning on her wall, and SirenSong took it as a threat. She brought in her friends from WHITE_HAND to farm tys and demanded an apology. tys refused to apologize (after all, he was the one getting farmed). tys asked Excelsior admins for help. My friend, who was temporary owner, asked for screenshots – she was visiting and didn’t know tys. Members of WH posted Excelsior admins and my friend’s walls with threats, including the destruction of our clan and bragged about destroying two other clans. tys decided to leave the clan on his own. Even though tys was no longer a member of Excelsior, lIIlxXxIlI_Joe_lIlxXxlIlI (now called IIllIlIWhite_Hand-JoeIIllIllIl, and member of WH) stripped an ally off my friend, and he and 4 other members of WH started to farm her. This went on for 2 days. WH clearly picked this fight as my friend had not said a word or done anything to them.

[​IMG]

Day 3. WH open fired on all of Excelsior and posted on their clan info page that we were their clan farm. As each of us was hit, we fought and entered the OSW. We asked friends for help, and they came to our aid. We later made new friends, and they also came to help us. When tys heard we were defending our clan, he returned home.

Day 5. Lane87 accused us of strip farming him but (being that this is untrue) he is unable to provide any proof of such.

Day 9. xtreme proposed a mutual CF with condition that no one claimed themselves the winner (WH wanted to start an OSW with another clan). Members of WH posted members of Excelsior that a CF was in place, but WH continued to hit us and we informed xtreme of this. However, even hours later, xtreme did not respond. The hits kept coming, so apparently WH had no intentions of a CF.

Xtreme stated that “WH negotiated CF, all hits stopped, we said good war, war resumed when I was striped” – this is simply a lie. Even the owner of WH, lIWHIl_WK2000_Il, said he knew nothing about a CF. So it was all talk or a dirty tactic; no CF was ever in place. Xtreme claimed we had stripped him during this supposed CF, but that simply is untrue and there is no evidence of such. Instead, we had pointed out to him that hours before xtreme requested the CF, members of WH had striped our clanmates and xtreme did not deny this. It was WH that was doing the stripping from Day 1 and continues to even today (another member of WH, White_hand the player stripped another ally off my friend just hours ago).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note: xtreme’s post seem to have incited players from other clans who have had previous conflicts with WH to reach out to us and offer assistance and funds. We’ve noticed some clan members of WH missing allies, so if these deep-pocketed players are buying allies off WH clan members knowing that we are in an OSW with WH, then that is their choice.

At the end of Day 9, WH’s clan info page now demanded Excelsior to disband as the requirement for a CF – yes, THEY were the ones who demanded us to disband. We never demanded WH to disband – demanding any clan to disband is rather ludicrous. We did post a response of our own on our clan info, and it’s still there for all to read.

[​IMG]

It is now Day 17. We’ve learned a great deal from this OSW. We’ve made many new friends, and will be forever grateful for their help, support and generosity.

Xtreme doesn’t care for the truth or integrity. He doesn’t care what happens to his new recruits, clanmates or alliance players in this war. He doesn’t care if they get stripped or never grow stronger. He picked this “petty fight” that he can’t finish, and he picked the wrong noobs to mess with.

If WH truly wants to negotiate a mutual CF, then they will need to send someone with more honor and integrity than xtreme.

6. Oh snap. ****'s gettin' real.

7.  I don't find what you said about xtreme true he is a very friendly person I meet him during my clan osw and I got to know him. He is a great person once you get to know him. You guys are at war you can expect them to be so friendly I mean really.

8. That was meant to the person above

9. A good thought out reply and interesting insight to excelsiors side of this war. Kudos for not just posting noob rage, respect.

10. You should always wait 24hours for a cf to take place. If they hit you during osw next time wall them that theres a cf in place.

11. I highly doubt you did that

12. Before posting star you need to get the facts from your peeps envirodoug said you guys will make us disband gl in that then demanded Xtreme to be kicked from white_hand gl with that too so keep your head admin in check Allie from someone there and dropped that Allie too but it was a day or two before cf negotiations so nice try keep crying and trying to get help noobs have fun

13. εΧƈειȘίΘર

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

~ Excelsior Forever ~
    We will never disband

To negotiate terms of CF, follow mook. We will NOT negotiate with Xttreme who is the instigator of this conflict and a dishonorable liar.

WHITE_HAND dirty negotiation tactics:
    1. Farm
    2. Ask for cease-fire (while continuing to farm) and stop talking
    3. Demand Excelsior to disband

Excelsior Clan Page ^

Starj3lade, BS, wh hasn't stripped a single one of your members.

But don't worry, we will, When WH strips somebody, you'll see.

14. Whew...

WH is going to screw excelsior in the ass

15. Nice reply star.

16. Time to continue this thread with "My clanmates are stripped and farmed after I posted such a long text - that is just not fair!!" And try to use more ss to make it look really cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.