•••30 MINUTE REGENS•••

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-Lane87-_-, Dec 21, 2012.

1. For ee wars faster regen would be a huge bonus for fun factor. Too many coffee breaks as is.
    Older players that have worked so hard on builds may say it let's new players catch up too fast. BUT it works for all. You would earn more too you would buy bigger and better allies your BFA would go through the roof. Meaning the only thing that really changes would be the amount of time to become Hlbc.
    Hlbc used to mean 25 land and smaller builds. Now it's far harder to catch up and new players never will with BFA so it's a moot point. If players become Hlbc a 'bit' faster it's going to strengthen the game with more competition. More competition. Is more fun. Hitting players too weak to hit back as some do is hardly a challenge
    At the moment new players are put off by the huge gap that they see as insurmountable and quit far too soon with little support given to them.

2. I like the idea.. But no support.

Imagine 50 guys trying to strip farm you.. Thats gonna be 100 unload every hr.. You'd be drained in 4hrs without them xtalling..

3. What about after you've emptied a full bar of troops you get the option to spend one mith to get a faster regen?

4. No support.

And an FYI. I farted after I read the OP. 

5. In GaW the 30 minute regen worked very well before the pwars and bosses. Here in KaW when were already at the epic battle stage it would be a pointless addition, and would not help the PvP aspect at all.

6. ok dokie
    ☯★Κįη❡ Ωƒ Jμsτιc∑★☯