ῳ∑∆℘ơиʂ ơモ モ∆ɬ∑

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 22, 2014.

1. And really not hard to find lol I don't hide my accounts they all have doom in the name ...

2. If y'all could be any animal what animal would you be? I for some reason envision you all as platypusses. I think I would be some kind of reptile, maybe a turtle. What you guys think?

3. Funny to see Lala hitting people but won't return any of my incoming for the past 3 days, How sad.

Anyway ill do this for her.

Recruitment for WoF 2.0 CLOSED!

Until she changes name to Im_Sorry_Hever and drops allies.

4. Lmfao u arent thirsty are ya hever? sorry u arent getting the attention u seem to think u deserve.

5. So no one wants to play the animal game?

6. I'm Doom's main

7. You can try to make whatever excuse you can think of to try and get out of this :oops: . Maybe you think next time before saying stuff you cant back up. My rules are set, Hit back or ignore and play dead :? . You already proved you aren't what you pretend to be :roll: .

8. Ok I'll assign animals, veni you feel like a horse to me. A big white horse. Joe im feeling you more like a bearded dragon Idk y. Do you guys agree?

9. Hever what am i not backing up? I said i wasnt giving u the time of day and now ur all forum warrior jumping up and down for female attention cuz u cant get it anywhere else. And idgaf what ur rules r keep failing on me plz! I need my win/loss ratio to be boosted anyways. I will never cf to some attention starved drama queen follower. I just might start hitting her again for gp since u cannot seem to mind ur own business and get butthurt about things that do not concern u. Ur showing weakness hun.

10. Translation I am scared and will never hit you back. Furthermore not following anyone, you forgot your trash talk during the SoS thing? I don't like thinks slide. Nobody is mentioning females or anything just because you are one has nothing to do with this, Nice argument tho. Also fails? Please post your newsfeed :lol:

11. SS of newsfeed for the past few days If you got please.

12. I would if i had photobucket. Join the room i invited u to. I will post them there

13. Bump for my peeps!!! Hever u do realize by coming here and running your head you proved u couldn't make it happen in lalas news feed right just my opinion.

14. Sshhh don't tell ; (

15. Now ask me what I think about your Opinion and where you can put it, lol. Her News is full mines is empty :)

16. Lmfao! Keep on bumping the thread. 

17. I would like this thread to stay on topic. Please refrain from any baiting/flaming or irrelevant posts about me or my underwear, or newsfeeds and lack of NF action and so on and so forth.

Thank you.

18. Ty willy