¿¿¿¿¿¿??????Having trouble??????¿¿¿¿¿

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Von_Filth, Feb 28, 2022.

1. So I am not exactly a new player/kingdom however I have ducked out on my once up and coming kingdom for a few years and about two to three years I ago I picked it up and one of 3 games I haven't had the heart to delete but some of the builds in osmanri and fatesland and paluman I. Sure there b a formula for maybe max plunder at a rather unusually high rate by putting only level 4 spies on this land and on another do nothing but either attack or defense and be careful doing to high of a level anyways I'm asking v for someone to drop me link to the guide im talking about I've see in literally read it a COUPLE times and then proceeded to lose it anyways anyone with some direction or hell advice eben on what they did to maximize potential from these lands please do not.h3sitat3 to give me directions or what not to the guide much it woild be very appreciated

2. Build FS and pal to level 5 then move on to next for max stat/plate efficiency… level 8 on each of you want to drop for gold. Max plunder is something around your cs*5200 but it was hard to decipher what your question was