©®™EnemyPersonel, Your Apocalypse Draws Near™®©

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MRU-iKinkyTwinkie-MP, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP, in your response to the OP, blocking provides a link via
    Settings> blocked users> {insert name here} so he does have a link mate. Aside from that, best of luck to both parties.

2. Ooh. Good info Destroyer, not gonna lie, didn't know that one :D

Useful

And as for Luck, keep scout bombing me all you want, you want in on this? Let's make it messy <3

3. Scout bombing you? Nah. I have a target in CA my friend lol.

4. And please enlighten me Toxic, how am I fake again? xD

5. Destroyer, you read wrong, that scout bomb comment was to Luck, not you my good man o.o

6. I scouted the **** out of you without equip imagine what i could do with equip noob 

7. Oh wow xD sorry for the misinterpretation

8. There's already a jester. Your not her, so that makes you not the real jester. A fake. Phony. Should I go on?

9. You are twice as big as him and he was in CA mith is meant to be use in the game so what is the problem with him using Mith? Please explain.

10. You should Toxic, you certainly should, as I've been iJester for quite the long time.

This account may not be my original from when I started, but its the one I use nowadays.

Pretty sure this lady Jesters as real as I am. No more no less.

11. As for you Luck, don't trip, I'll get to dealing with you soon enough.

12. Luck- let me get this straight, scout bombing successfully with no equip makes you not a noob?

Should i go ahead and bet that you used pots to do it?

13. No i didn't...i failed alot

And yes it makes me not-a-noob

14. Maaaaan oh man do the fail trolls become more fail every year x3

Oh well. Nice try Luck, but no. I won't waste any more time with you, my goals to make EP reset, if after I'm done you're still active, I'll deal with you then.

Till then, enjoy breathing young grasshopper =D

15. I don't get it... Your femaleDogging at the guy that despite overwhelming odds managed to slap you up a bit? Who cares if he burnt some mith, it's not what you loose it's what you take

16. He blocked him, and coz u know your all talk you had nothing else to do but try whinge on forums cuz u know your actions won't back you up lol?

17. EnemyPersonel = IIxII_Dagger_IIxII or whatever his name as Dagger was, correct?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.