!¡!What happened to this game!¡!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sicarii-Assassin, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Wow I remember back in 2011 when I first got this game, no EBs we would have war clans that had people we would attack for loot that was designated by our owner... After some time had passed and the EBs where added and become boring I stopped playing this game.

I returned now 3 years later and it's amazed me by how much has evolved but at the same time how much is still the same!

I was wondering when did you guys join and what has come and gone since you started?

2. Kaw. Kaw never changes.

3. Ninjaassassin?

4. Yeah that kaw you speak of doesn't exist anymore buddy. Get to market and buy yourself a sod and some xstals.

5. Nothing changed. The vast majority of players still looks for targets that won't hit back so that they can grow in peace, and the devs are still trying to squeeze as much money out of the top spenders as possible.

6. I Knew I liked you for some reason..

On a more semi serious note, this game hasn't changed at all, just the stats are bigger, same old garbage, different day.. Maybe if you kept
    Playing instead of quitting and coming back to make this obvious attention seeking thread...

You would already know what happened..

7. I joined back in 2012

8. You happened. You caused all of this...

9. People are so dumb sometimes. There were ways to make good easy safe gold before ebs. There are in every game. Farm an alt. Hit an OSF in pwar hit an inactive etc... Don't gimme this eb ruined the game ********

10. Back in my day their were no ebs .. I had to walk to the gold store ..UPHILL both ways in three feet of snow.

And if I got home with some gold my mommy would give me a bowl of warm gruel and I would LIKE it.



11. I've been playing for a total of 6 years with all my other accounts added up and it has completely changed from when I first started

12. When you quit, we all noob raged and asked for ebs with pictures of you.

13. I dont think thats how time works lol...

14. um. of course that's how time works. with my accounts im at 6 years too. 

15. No matter what the devs do to change this game, they can't fix stupid 

16. brainteaser upon login ^

17. As the players and accounts change, so too must the game, lest it be left behind in the quest for progress.

I feel ya bro, it's not the game I used to love anymore, but it's now a game someone else will love. I had fun for a while, but now it's someone else's turn, since I can't keep up with the times.

18. Wow they played the game before it was even released to the App Store 

19. You're telling me 9 women can't make a baby in a month!? Head 'splodes