Let's rouse some sleeping dogs 😁

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Hi everyone 😊 Let's be honest kaw has had a good innings and lasted much longer than expected .Sadly nothing last for ever , people come , people go and games fizzle out eventually and have to close. And I think what would really turnback the hands of time and give kaw a fresh and fun approach and give us all nostalgia and happy vibes and re--new our interest for kaw. is to bring back and re open all the Zaft clans and the original kotfe clans . I mean why open new ones and leave idle the original clans like kotfe assassins and fire academy etc. it's so good to see Black hand re opened and for a short temporary while i.s.s.
    Over the years there have been fierce osw's and harsh things said in trash talk via world chat and forums . i hold my hands up in acknowledging that im guilty of that 😳 .
    in days of old I had so much enemy's in almost every clan on kaw. I'm so glad that eventually most of those enemy's . We eventually became good friends and one of my past enemy's said to me the other day " it's all water under the bridge ". And we chat away now like we never did clash in the past.

What a great turnaround it would be if all enemy's thought that same thought and let all the veteran & Legandary / infamous clans like iG( let them have back in their possession their original og clan ) , AAH, Last rights, Sparta elite , conclave of shadows, Regulators , Faith , AoW, LSA elite , Osiris and all Zaft Clans re open . I give alot of respect to Sidar for keeping Zaft Faith clan active and keeping their memory alive , likewise Sekmet in Gator milkers for still running the once thriving clans and keeping them alive .

I think if all these old clans re opened then many of the original clan members would return and start playing kaw again . Well we can only hope they do πŸ˜‰

Hood_Hunter155 and ATA-Will like this.
  2. Alas Roni you know we can never go back, we can either move forward or be stagnant. It's sad for me to say but it seems to me most of KaW these days is pretty much stagnant. I've made a few enemies myself in this game and as you most of the ones still playing I've at least become social with. I would like to add however, as much as KaW has changed I have found opportunity to keep it fun and it's not by brainlessly tapping ebs.

3. What's the point of reopening a ton of old clans when 90% of the old people will never touch KaW again? Even if they all came back, that was all 3-11 years ago. We're all different people now; even if we all came together it would be more or less unrecognizable. As time passes, things change, that's just the way of life.

4. i guess you're right. Nobody has loyalty anymore. That's obvious when you look at kaw today and see all the merged clans and becoming family with their sworn enemys in osw's. And im sure that if they re-opened then word of mouth would get back to those you think are long gone from kaw. This is how all the old members of i.s.s returned because they still talked outside of kaw game. And if Kaw holded a " return back to your kaw roots week " then im sure many wouldnt want to return back to their secondary new clan once the event was over. Because it would have rekindled the flame and spark that bonded them back then .

couchman likes this.
  5. A lot of what we want has been changed so much the game is near on unrecognisable to those of us who put the game down. They'd struggle to catch up with the ever increasing costs of land, upgrades and the gap only getting bigger. It had a good run, now its up to those who came after to keep it going.

6. Is it even about loyalty? In kaw, there is different things to strive for with charms, events, new lands. It’s a completely different game.

7. No ...Trust me. You're all still a bunch of tools lol

🎩iPhone

Thrawn likes this.
  8. No hate Thrawn.

He only thinks you guys are tools because he has to keep ban evading.

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈAndroid

Rikkimaru likes this.
  9. Ur mom says hi πŸ‘‹

10. Wow , seeing some old familiar names.

Ol Roni at it again, dragging life back into the forums once again. Been a while ! πŸ‘‹πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

11. Speaking of sleeping dogs

Rikkimaru likes this.
  12. Oh **** its bootsy

13. I miss my AoW peeps. They made me proud.

14. I love love getting into convos about 'The Good Ole Days' and miss some of our past players too. The way KaW has changed makes staying in clan more difficult. There is a difference nowadays, between loyalty and clan hopping, where there didn't used to be.
    Yes, it's still a war game. But all the extra moving parts the devs added over the years makes growth progress more complicated, and also more necessary, to stay competitive.
    Also, you forgot to mention AWP 😜😜😜 I'd love to crush those dimwits again.

3B_M0NST3R0F3_L0RD likes this.
  15. Haha πŸ˜‚ hi Kell β˜ΊοΈπŸ™Œ . Well you're in luck . i wont say no names or point in any directions but a few of them are still around and still lurk on kaw 😊. You've highlighted them , lets see if they clap back in fury about being mocked πŸ˜‚.Did awp ever have any female members ? i cant remember .But i think they had a osw with blackhand clan. Well i think they rubbed a lot of clans the wrong way and were in a lot of scuffles back then πŸ˜‚.
    Dont get me started about dimwits on kaw or what i'd call them as try-hard wannabe internet gangsters πŸ˜‚ i've clashed with many and still they keep coming . Hello bootsy 😊

#15 RS-roni-RS, Oct 15, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    bowzer087 likes this.
  16. Oh my it’s roni, someone let her off the leash again ?

-WillyTheDeuce- and RS-roni-RS like this.
  17. A perhaps little know fact back then was that IG was the bankroll behind Black Hand and although Blazy and I fought other clans and even one another in offline forums the truth was I really liked her.
    Go figure.
    πŸ˜‰

RS-roni-RS likes this.
  18. What’s an AWP?

19. Stop teasing Wardoom ! As if you dont know πŸ˜‚ Didnt Aztec beat A.W.P in osw πŸ’ͺ☺️