ATA please add these simple conveniences for trading:)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by XxFrontxX, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Nothing crazy or mind blowing. But, it would be really nice to be able to sort by “quantity” in our showcase. Since the screen resets to top after every item you select and add to the trade, it can make for a lot of scrolling and searching for just the right stacks.

Also, I’m sure it’s been asked before but, amend the calculator to be included as a running total while trading. I’m sure many who trade often can relate to using an alt to check totals and declining transactions (which in turn adds a lot of data for chat history) or quickly scrambling to decline a trade in progress if you over or under shoot an agreed total. This is especially hindering if you are on the return offer with a player you
    don’t know.

Thank you for the consideration! Or even considering a consideration🤓

2. Wait, y'all don't count in your head as you go along?

3. yeet

4. We could call it the KaWculator

Jeff_Bezos likes this.
  5. Devs literally don't care man. It's a joke

Jeff_Bezos likes this.
  6. I would much enjoy kaw with QoL updates rather than new “content” via events.. support

7. Or the sort by power calculating power of the full stack. So if you have 10x 50mcs charm stack it would show up near the top above the single 100-200mcs charms you have when sorting by power.

XxFrontxX, MercilessKim and Thrawn like this.
  8. Support! Kawculator would be amazing! And like op said, makes trading easier rather than having to test trades in pm or over/under trades and basically having to start all over again scrolling through trying to find the same charms again because you were under.

9. Suppirt

10. Support aswell