Apology to MS/M5 and rest of N4S

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Theconsumer, Mar 30, 2020.

1. A deep heart felt apology to whoever I offended in the line group in N4S I especially want to point out that I did not expect my words to hurt anyone the way they did. Some times we dont understand what we really did who we hurt or how we hurt someone until it's too late.

I'm sorry to everyone at Need4Speed, I again want to apologize to gamma, kristy, rose, spongecake and feeye. Sorry for targeting you guys in any way it's a mistake I regret.

I have been targeted for the last week by a special person MS as many of u know he is quite a popular fellow. I humbly request a cease fire in the light of all the negative that went on.

Then people of PB and Kotfe are not a force to be reckon with I bow down in defeat.

2. Good job, MS πŸ˜‚

Thrawn, Yuusei, _wandering_ and 3 others like this.
  3. I say strip him again.

Thrawn, Yuusei, _wandering_ and 4 others like this.
  4. Lmfaoo this is sad

Yuusei and Mavis_Vermillion like this.
  5. πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yuusei likes this.
  6. Boy this dude made a whole forum CF πŸ˜‚ I better not see yo ass talking tuff again πŸ’―πŸ’― this sad

Harley, Yuusei, _wandering_ and 3 others like this.
  7. On god

8. Good show.

Yuusei and RenamedMS like this.
  9. Love to see it

10. My goodness what was said that all this was the result?

11. Damn I had almost forgotten about this

12. Lmao a forum CF. Made my day

13. Just came her years after to laugh at my own cease fire time to uninstall again see u in a few more years if the game doesn’t get shut down πŸ˜‚ hello there my friend Terra miss u