Player Photos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Mar 9, 2013.

1. The formatting sucks but that's not what killed forums. Mods killed forums.

2. That makes me sad. When I was in forums back in forums prime days, I got trolled and flamed a LOT. Then when I quit the game, I obvs quit forums. And when I rejoined the first thing I did was check in here and it was a ghost town. And then I had some of the same flamers and trolls ask me to revive forums and I’m like. Forums need a community. I can’t just decide to fix it. Nothing I alone can do will fix this.

3. Yeah but it has to start somewhere with something, someone. You said you were working on a thread. If it's done or when it's done post it. I have a few in the works.👍

.....if mods decide to be as petty as they were previously and cherry pick whatever/whomevers thread they want locked or banned then I really will never come back after this time (lol). Either way ...if they decide to kill forums like they did before its entirely on them and this time no one to blame for it but themselves.

...and it'll be painfully obvious this time to anyone that was around before.

A Bacon Love Story
    Part.31 coming soon

"The return of Todd Bacon; Handsome King of the Enchanted Forest"

4. Yeah? 😜

5. I'm surprised this thread is still going. 600 pages strong

6. Time for a bump….

Snoopy likes this.
  7. this thing at its peak was photobucket central

8. Shout out to me and a couple buddies for catfishing in this thread in like 2015 to try and get girls. 14-16 year old me was a madlad, the mission was successful :p bark bark I have apologized to the women don't worry now they call me their good boy

9. This is the cringiest forum comment I've read all year, thanks

TreadOnThem, LMABAO and Snoopy like this.
  10. you’re welcome my friend. it didn’t work if you were curious. we actually got cat fished back! wild times

11. I can confirm, he is good boy.

Snoopy likes this.
  12. Oh wow 600 pages :eek: This thread lasted longer than I was in kaw :D

13. I really do be having the same personality huh. I’ll revive the thread tho and stay on topic

Also an updated photo since all those ones are like 10 years ago 🤧

Attached Files:

14. Wow. Those file uploads are just the worst thing. It’s like yea technically you posted the file but no one can view it bc we can’t log in via PC anymore. Lmao

15. I can tap the upload and view it just fine 🤔 it opens into a screen that I can back out of, not inline in a post, which makes sense considering the upload format

16. Really? When I click the link it tells me I have to be logged in to view it

17. If you view it through kaw you don't have to logged in. Or maybe it's an android thing o_O

Anyway this is my updated photo. From a tiny little Nemo, I've grown into this beauty ;)

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/hololive-holoen-gawr-gawr-gura-shark-gif-18687407" style="max-width: 100%;" />

18. Well then... looks like forum doesn't works like it used to >.> No more posting image or gif for me :(

19. I am logging in through KaW, and I’m on iPhone. Idk. This is the stuff I’m talking about, I hate it here now.