Bank Idea

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Snorlax-, Jan 5, 2020.

1. nze, Silver and Gold bars were introduced to help members “bank” and save up their gold. If you are like me and played this game forever you would have naturally liked this idea only to find out when you sell your bars you LOSE GOLD!

Gold is gold
    Silver is silver
    Bronze is bronze

THE VALUE SHOULDNT CHANGE

I want to entertain the idea of a random event type or during promo where we get a notification that says something like “business is booming, all bars will be sold for 1x 1.5x their value”

Let the value fluctuate! Make it down and up like a real economy.

What do you all think!?

2. Bad idea think of all the ppl who have a crap ton of sbs and gold bars already i mean the ally inflation is crazy this would just make it worse imo

00MPA_L00MPA, Kenth and Zelda like this.
  3. I'm not a fan of it there are several reasons I like how the bars work at the moment.

1. If bars would not make you lose money pvp events would get more boring than they are right now because everyone would bank every single coin.

2. If value would fluctuate the ally trade would get a little more in the background. People would trade bars instead.

3. If you would get more money selling than spending a free money source would be opened and the money balance of the game would be broke.

4. Ally prices would rise insanely again.

Liberate and Yuusei like this.
  4. Please read up what „inflation“ is.

Zelda likes this.
  5. This really doesn’t say how you like the bar system now other than pvp events which doesn’t even make sense. In pvp, people would bank gold no matter what
    You do not give several reasons why you like how the system is already just bad examples.

1. You can never fully bank your gold
    2. You can’t trade bars
    3. Ally prices aren’t going down

I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say.

There are weeks if you sell your bars you get .5x, .75x, 1.0x or even higher.

There needs to be a chance at some time of reward for “banking” and saving them.

Clearly there would be more weeks where you would get less value.

6. The reward is that you can‘t strip bars. That‘s the whole point.

7. Y
    You should be rewarded for saving.

8. in a war game? Dream on

Zelda likes this.
  9. No support. Them being worth less on sale is the whole point.

/lock

Yuusei likes this.
  10. i’d say yes but everyone else is saying no. so peer pressure.

no thanks

11. good boy

12. I've proposed this idea a couple times. It has never been implemented. Even with tweaking and going more in-depth

13. I think that this game already has too much inflation as is. I think new inflation should be avoided whenever possible.

14. I think it will eventually come, just not right now. Currently, it creates some major problems.

1. Ally Market prices would skyrocket.
    2. Would allow someone to become BC very fast.

Main reason I say eventually is look how long it took them to take away the 6 xtal limit from eb’s. I am not sure if they took away the 32 xtal limit for the 24hr day.