KAW 10 year anniversary event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Happy birthday KAW

Can you believe it?! KAW is turning 10 years old, and we couldn't have done it without you! We would love for all of KAW to come and attend this special 10-day celebration!

[​IMG]

Special furnishings

First off, we've got some lovely furniture pieces for everyone! (Please note: Only the banner, throne, and two side ornaments are included - the rest of the room is for display only.)

[​IMG]

How can you get these? By participating in the festivities, of course! Every day you can earn a Slice of Decentennial Gateau by logging in and a Goblet of Jubilee Wine by completing the daily EB quest.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The furniture items will be available for purchase through the marketplace for the following:
    • Queen Arkosa's Banner: 2 Goblets of Jubilee Wine
    • Decentennial Gateau: 4 Goblets of Jubilee Wine
    • Jubilee Wine: 4 Goblets of Jubilee Wine
    • Queen Arkosa's Throne: 10 Slices of Decentennial Gateau
    Please note that as these are unique commemorative pieces, they are not upgradeable or tradable. (You can still dismantle them for parts if you want.)

Commemorative banner

There will also be a special avatar banner given out during the event! The Banner of the Decentennial Jubilee gives +2.5% to each stat for a total of 10%. When will it be distributed? I don't know ... I guess you'll have to log in to find out!

[​IMG]

Promos and plunder bonuses

During this special time, every EB will have a 10% plunder bonus. Yes you read that right ... every EB!!! Premium EBs will have a 25% plunder bonus instead:
    • The Netherking
    • Zelgarad the Accursed
    • Haunting: The Escape
    • Revenge of the Warbeasts
    Every player has also been given a 10th Anniversary Crux Chest. Further chests can be purchased in the marketplace for 35 NB. These can be opened with the 10th Anniversary Crux Chest Key in the marketplace, available for 101010 gold. Please remember that keys are only available until September 21 noon PST.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Boar Banquet is also available for purchase in the marketplace for 59 NB. This will give a 25% plunder boost to your entire clan for 1 hour! Yes, this stacks with battle cries!!! Happy feasting!

[​IMG]

For the duration of the event, the health crystal limit will also be lifted.

All star war

We are ending this event with the ASW 2019 tournament, which will be running from September 18-20! Find the information in the announcement thread and we look forward to your participation!

[​IMG]

Finally, a big thank you to all of our players! We couldn't have made it here without all of you <3

This event will be available from Wednesday, September 11 until Saturday, September 21 at noon PT.

2. Happy birthday!!

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  3. How do we get the commemorative banner?

4. Yayyyyy!!! HAPPY BIRFFDAY KAW πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. Premium ebs get 25%??? Bruh I’ll see y’all after this event, missed me with this

6. More things to not spend my money on

7. @Yoh_Asakuraa
    Get the Goblet of Jubilee Wine by completing the daily EB quest.

Edit: my bad, sorry. See Lirael's much better answer below. My reading comprehension while at work is pretty low.

#7 Thrawn, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  8. That cake left throne has a crown and velvet cape, and an entire sword stabbed through it. My kingdom's monarch is so extra πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  9. Will xtal limit be lifted?

10. Here’s to 10 more years here 😁

11. Enjoy!

-

Love the bonuses this event & that people can get as many 10 year crux's too. Plus, the bonuses, not only just for premiums, but for normal EBs too. Sweet!

12. This will be given out to players on a random day during the event :)

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  13. Can’t locate the slice of cake or what ever you call it!!! Also please fix showcase so everything comes in order depending on what you select.

14. Too long of a promo lol. Ally market is gonna crash so hard I can hear it now

15. Another great anniversary event from the devs

16. So,,,,πŸ€”Xtal limit???

17. I’m vegetarian boar offended me. Should be tofu for everyone to enjoy the fest

-H4RDB4NDiT-, Vape and Stu_pid like this.
  18. Anniversary furni should be tradable and CERTAINLY UPGRADABLE. Who wants a throne or side pieces that you can't even upgrade for the stat increase? :-/

19. ... and you learn about the special eb quest how...

20. Happy 10yh Birthday!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰