Idea for Veteran Players

Discussion in 'Activities' started by llCoSll-Black-Smoke-llCoSll, Mar 10, 2019.

1. So I've been thinking about the veterans in the game and noticed we could use a little recognition. I've come up with an idea that will focus on the banners.
    So to start it out Veteran players would recieve a banner at the 5 yr achievement. This banner itself would give decent stats and would help other players recognize the veterans of the game.
    2nd part of the idea: After you have the banner every yr after the 5 yrs you would gain one upgrade token to lvl it up.
    (Example: 7 yr achievement would mean the banner plus 2 upgrade tokens, which in return would mean a lvl 2 veteran banner)
    This is a rough outline of my idea, lmk if you have anything that could be added to this idea..
    Happy Kawing...

Cy and Sagacity like this.
  2. I doubt those who are newer to game would enjoy the boost... Although it’s a good idea; one I doubt will fabricate however..

3. Yeah maybe possibly just give a veteran banner not be able to upgrade it?

4. Possibly. But I doubt the devs will even consider it. They may see it as a waste of time for such a minor addition...

5. We already get a percentage bonus, mostly you’re just wanting something visual so someone can see you’ve been here for a while.

They have that visual... it’s the achievement badge that, again, gives a percentage bonus.

PipeBomb1916 likes this.
  6. You guys are missing the point, i just want new banners cuz the old ones suck

7. Most veteran players have decent banners.

PipeBomb1916 likes this.
  8. I'm a standout, i dont have a good one

9. Most veterans have seen the light and quit

10. Better to give veterans a no stat increase but cool visual recognition of some sort - maybe an aura to the banner. In fact the background to the banner could be changed easily

Cy likes this.
  11. I agree to that, the devs cpuld atleast do that

12. War of banners

13. They could introduce “skins” to banners 😂 so instead of another % boost, you apply it to a currently existing banner for a different look.

14. I actually like this. I've been playing for 7 years almost 8 now so I would like to see something like this happen.

15. I would like some sort of easily identifiable marker to show who's been around. I'm gonna hit year nine soon, so it would be nice to have something to brag about.

monsterdaddy likes this.