Player Photos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Mar 9, 2013.

1. It takes less than 5 minutes to disover what this thread intails, and if it takes more then that...well then I just feel sorry for you

2. Don't you have anything better to do that go on and on at someone you must lead a sad life to just jump on a post and attack!most people just pass on by without a comment but only people that have issues with others have to just have a go.Was your day that bad?if so,I feel sorry for ya!

3. You keep talking still yet know nothing of this thread, its all too funny

4. It's not about the damn thread it's about your rude attitude towards things people say,go and read back.All i said was"I am not ugly" you said "prove it".Now I doht give a toss what you think I look like,I just posted my fb pic,that is me and the one i like ok-simple,obviously you can't see the wood for the trees mate so carry on,I'm not wasting my energy on any more of this!

5. Can see why!

6. Salutations

7. I'll make you swoon

8. In what sense?to faint?

9. And where is your pic?

10. It was within page 25-70 but i think photobuckets new guidelines deleted all/most of the old pics unfortunately. Go into page like 78 or something

11. Just dont blame me when I break your heart

12. I'm assuming your a guy?if so,you could not possibly break my heart as I am not straight

13. Hey, 20 bucks is 20 bucks

14. Entails right?discover?

15. Intails, details, entrails. If you still haven't got it even 20 bucks wont

16. Me and the boys are playing and we just cant find a song

17. I think it’s time we put this thread back on topic with pictures of the players in KaW. :)

18. Looks like you failed the twilight audition

19. Omg lol.