PvP Day One Luck Promo

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by MRU-iKinkyTwinkie-MP, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Forgive my first serious thread, I'd do some bbcode but I'm not fancy or taught enough so... Here goes, enjoy the Luck Lottery.

PvP is on, and I spawned a Sword almost instantly as per usual, but this time I figured I'd make a game of losing it.

See, I'm built to block nearly all incoming, which means I'll only be at my most vulnerable when I sleep. That being the case, im also a forgetful, chronic smoker.

So throughout the day I might stop being DTW, at night i definitely will, and when I do, it'll be a mass fight for my sword so... Have fun, and good luck ( -3-)7

2. Can we get a forum ban here

3. What the flip

4. I've Crystaled 4 times since the main post and gone to nap twice. I guess a Blades just not that useful anymore ( o.-)

5. Congratz to

Silvery-

For being the one lucky hit out of the 1000 that went through AND took my Blade.

Now im awake, fully rested, and have a new blade so... enjoy Round 2
    ( -3-);

6. Congrats on having so many towers that you are useless

7. Hrm?

I own PvP and war as a support type, but if you, the all powerful Onesy thinks I'm useless, then it must be

D:

8. Well, my second Blade has vanished (Bad timing) but I've managed to steal a new one with 22 hours left on it.

Round 3.

She begins ( -3-)7