Brave the Elements Returns

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Will there be a time to convert prima tokens?

2. Forgot to convert lul 10/10

3. You have to give time to convert tokens, put aqua and inferno drops back in market place.

4. Yeah, for everyone who blitzed eb's at the end to get what they needed for next tier, there then needs to be some small amount of time available to actually convert them. Just silly.

5. I believe that the proper phrase is"you snooze, you lose. "

6. Got my rewards, converted a bit before end. Sweet silver bars 

7. Youre so cool

8. And what if like me you couldn't get online today until just after event ended due to technical reasons. Some time to redeem seems fair, I don't mean string it on for ever but an hour or two come on. Pile of BS! At least tell me unused tokens can carry over to the next time.

9. How come 3500 aqua don't get a crux chest and 5 less aqua?

10. Convert as you go. Dont wait till the last minute.

11. I missed the end of event to convert the tokens. Shame i wasted a seal on this event.

12. Same here

13. Solution: convert as you get the tokens.

14. I did actually. But that doesn't account for all the hard work I put in late last night and early this morning.

15. That why i feel like there is a Lili_inMy Butt :D

16. Forgot to convert also lol.

Wasnt it the Last Times That You had some Time after the end to convert? I remember being mad about it then because i converted already and had to wait longer for the reward .

17. Typical KAW regs whining because they don't read the damn directions. If you'd bother to pay attention, you might not be making a public spectacle of yourself.

And in true entitled fashion, you act like you're owed something just because you tried hard. Welcome to real life.

18. In the past the devs have given an hour to convert items. You can get items up to the end of the event but doesn't matter better you can't convert them this time.

19. exactly. It was giving ppl time to convert before.

20. Exactly. Devs already know that you can't convert items when your last eb finishes seconds before event is done. It's not like this is the first event they run....