Kaw's Stud

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by II-roni-II, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If that were true then you wouldn't use my name in an argument against someone else. By the way, was that really a Freudian slip about your low self esteem earlier?

2. I do not lack in any intellectual capacity.

It's just I find it hilarious you'd have to stoop as low as seeking a relationship within KaW.

Did you really have no chance with anyone in real life?

Anyway, you aren't better than me so don't think you can insult my intelligence lmao.

3. "You aren't better than me," is grammatically incorrect. The proper way to say that is, "you aren't better than I." You would know that if you weren't lacking in "intellectual capacity."

I know I'm better than you, because you have to fabricate some scenario you can use to insult me instead of actually having something real.

4. Where did I insult you again?

Edit:Oh btw regarding "You are not better than me or I"

Conventional english

Link

5. I won't be explaining to you the things that you said. What comes out of your mouth and what goes into your mouth are two things with which you should be intimately familiar.

6. Quiz !! 1 = who on kaw is this lady and 2 = who is she talking about ?!!

7. Did you just seriously Google the rules to see if I was right? Hahaha wow

8. In other words...

Welp, you caught me.

The only one who is fabricating anything is me, "Kingdom_of_doom".

Edit:no I used google to prove you wrong.

Would you of believed me saying I was correct without an appropriate source?

I doubt you'd take my word for it.

9. No, that just shows you doubt your own ability to convince me of something. You had to seek outside authority because you have none inherently. Your Google link is irrelevant anyway. The person who answered merely stated that you can ignore the rules to not seem pretentious, which is actually antithetical to the effect you were seeking.

10. If you had any intellectual prowess, then you would understand that a source must be reliable to be taken seriously.

11. First questioning my intelligence, sources and now authority?

Are you serious?

The only person who has slung any insult during this conversation is you.

You're so defensive and that's what makes this so entertaining.

You shot down my source because it's unreliable?

"The blog poster didn't want to seem pretentious"

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS FROM?

Smh

12. I can't believe how actually daft you are. Hahaha. It came directly from your "source." I never said insulting someone is bad, I only said that you have no relevant substance with which to insult me. No, I didn't shoot down your source. You just didn't read it to make sure it actually supports your view. A true intellectual reads something, considers what is true, and then forms an opinion based off of that information. Only an idiot has an opinion and then searches for information that supports it. Aka you.

13. Quote where she says SHE doesn't want to seem pretentious, ty.

I never implied you did.

Ofc not, since I don't need to insult someone to push a point...

Unlike yourself

Ooooooooo

Yes you did (Ill grab quote)

It does support my view.

Yawn

Again insult. An intellectual can provide an opinion without having to insult the other party. Aka not you.

14. How about you actually read it yourself. Look for the word pretentious and go from there. Don't hurt yourself in the process.

15. Again, you have nothing.

I did look for the word pretentious and you are just spouting more fabrications.

You've lost :lol:

16. You just ignore what's true and spin in circles until the other person with whom you are talking gets bored of your facetious style of argument. If that's winning, then you can have it.

17. No, I've won this discussion because you had no response to the following...

Where did I insult you again and quote where she says SHE doesn't want to seem pretentious, ty.

Oh and my responses to your other comments :)

18. Ehhhh you're not gonna get any effort out of me. Like I said before, do it yourself. If you cannot realize it independently, then there's no point in me doing it for you.

19. you lost. give up.

20. Ding-dong back in your corners boy's. Unanimous decision - Kasama is the winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.