Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Of course KiP and WiP knows what they are doing. They are being meatshields for NA!

Musang the great can't be bothered about them.

We all know it.

#TheTruthHurts

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Fidel I'm busy on zta right now. When zta is over I'll kick your castle gates again

3. @ _Balle_: nice to know you/Yafi appreciated our post :p

In reply to other comments abt KiP:

1) We were just abt to beat Los 3 years ago when they ran to Yafi for protection. A mutual cf was agreed when they were incorporated into Yafi.
    2) After attacking us, Secret Service asked for cf after about 3 days of osw.
    3) We are not meatshields. Yafi started it. So now we are in osw against Yafi and Yafi RoH.
    4) KiP is enjoying this osw. Our players of different stats hurt Yafi a lot. Size has of course some relevance in current Kaw, but the most important is how you use your stats and buildings. Our players are doing a great job and grow!

KiP are having fun, we are definitely not victims as somebody implied ;-)

Skäl alle friends and foe and KiP it cool !

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Appleweeds propaganda it's like from discount book store

5. Ah Awen is here!
    Clarification can be done!
    1) How do you feel about Musang coming in to trash in your thread? Do you still think he speaks like an adult?

2) Why do some of your clan members complain being outgrown? I was in your cc and saw these messages.

Dear Awen, I know you enjoy the OSW a lot. I saw in cc you, and magnus, and a few other KiPers reporting a lot of outgoing attks.

I was at KiP when I saw frequent movements of members between NA and KiP to and fro each other's clan before the OSW, when NA was already at OSW with YAFI. The most prominent was joebiff, and his alt remained in KiP. I was there. I saw. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In other news, some of the NAL members are too ashamed by my post, and decided to end their EB out of clan earlier despite being tagged to later date.
    #TheTruthHurts

No, that didn't happen because of mind games from me, Musang.
    #ImLovingIt

6. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

He said I'm delusional lmao. Appleweeds we own you and we destroyed your trash family reputation. It's natural you get mad. Just breath and relax. Accept the fact you have no way to get even

7. Musang, you are already irrelevant. From proudly declaring you were IDD in the past, now you proudly declare you are NA. Look at what Kings has done to you.

Till now, you have not explained to us how 8 wonder OSW clans were reduced into 1, and the sorry state of NA such that big members need to go outside to do EBs. At least KiP members stay in their own clan, and continue to remain a very active clan.

Irrelevant and still talk so much. Gosh!
    It's natural you get mad. Just breath and relax. Accept the fact you have no way to get even that 8 clans turned into 1 semi-active clan that members need to go outside to do EBs.

8. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

That's a cute statement Awen "we were close to beat..." It sounds like an excuse - made for the teacher - saying "I've done my homework but the dog has eaten it"
    Not that I remember your acc from the past bc you were growing to the top of Kip in the last year since u jump out for trains - like Magnus and the "wanderer" Ben

What was/is the reason that Kip is in this osw? You say Yafi started it. Lets talk about it!

Kotfe stripped Ben and he was crying/ ranting over it on his wall - the part that ppl love in this game?
    In his rants he accused Yafi too - not because of the strip...so why he did it at this time? Nobody knows. Also his apology on ladycansems wall is still mixed with bitterness. Kip wanted to defend him so you are back in the osw...so who started it? Wondering why no one defended Ben against the stripper kotfe

In the past some accs were caught funding NA and it doesn't mean just buying one ally...isn't it interesting two accs (they were in swedish steel at this time) were Faerik and DanielNilsson?
    At the end it's good to hear you enjoy the osw like we do it 

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

_balle_ there is a KAW marathon and you the first eligible runner

10. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Think we're gonna need this every few pages ;)

11. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Semzz top in eb on destroyer pfftt real osw champions in dkod hahahaha

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Top plunder, nowhere near most actions. During that destroyer troops went on eb and spies on strip.

What does it say about you fake nightmare who has called me out as a top plunderer in my clan and has still hit me 0 times?

Please, continue trying to make a name for yourself by engaging me fake nightmare. You might want to pick your own original name to make something out of first though. ;)

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Should get your facts straight I have this name for over 4 yrs can ask your clan leader puns had this name since devast4tion. Just stating facts was there a strip on in ignite when u had over 554 actions on eb the destroyer. My name is known to my friends and family I could care less if my enemies know it or not. I don't care for kaw fame like u.

14. Okay here's some facts:

1. There was a much more infamous nightmare in the same clan that your currently in.

2.KiP called DKoD to this thread, we didn't randomly appear.

3.The destroyer you keep referencing where I had 554 actions was ended in 11:53 mins.

4.This last call out of top plunder in destroyer I had 100 actions in 1 hour 24 minutes. The eb you had most recently finished you had 89 actions in 17 minutes.

5.If I did 89 actions every 17 minutes during the same 11 hour 53 minute destroyer that you keep referencing, I would have done 3,758 actions.

Now please stop trying to de-rail KiP/Mr.dribbles thread for everyone's amusement sake.

15. Only referring to our eb actions because you called out a na member for being top eb in a t4 eb just showing how u are a hypocrite.

16. because of the stupidity displayed in this forum it is no longer open for banter!

17. Really? If you would be so kind as to quote me doing such here. I've quickly skimmed the thread and it seems you are mistaken.

18. And a muppet, don't forget he's that to.

19. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Why is KiP in OSW vs yafi, and who started it - good question, easy to answer:

1. KiP is a eb clan, no need to start any OSW against anyone, but we are a family and protect our members

2. Los started OSW with KiP for no reason, and today most active yafi members used to be Los members

Los wrongfully claimed KiP was "bank" for NA and started farming a KiP member. OSW broke out.

A long time ago KiP was even in OSW vs NA. However, KiP was neither bank, meatshield or helped NA with any OSW before Los started hitting KiP.

Los claimed JoeBiff had alt in KiP. Half of KiP added Joe in their name - some still got that name addition.

KiP was not in alliance with NA. A few NA members had been KiP members a long time before OSW vs Los broke out. During the OSW vs Los KiP rediscovered the fun with OSW. During that time a few T strip was a big deal, and is was still possible with detonating allie bombs after the enemy hired wrong allie. KiP grew stronger during that OSW. Los fought well in the start, but their OSW fighting spirit was decreasing.

3. Los ran to yafi - including Balle the runner - and there was a mutual cf ending the Los vs KiP OSW.

4. KiP respected the mutual cf.

4a: Some KiP members, including myself as owner, got some inc from some yafi members several months after mutual cf. KiP can handle inc, and we don't run into any osw for no reason. So we continued with our eb's.

4 b: Yafi demanded KiP wrote cr tags when we got friends from NA visiting. KiP wrote cr tags and said KiP did not mess with NA members still hitting or receiving inc from yafi. Suddenly Secret service (former lb clan # 1) started hitting KiP because we had NA members on a short visit. KiP fought Secret service hard, and Kiki69 asked me for cf after a few days. It was pretty obvious that yafi's made Secret service attac us since Secret service first "demands" were copy&paste of the threats yafi had put forward to KiP a couple weeks earlier.

5. Atropa-bella-donna in ya__rise of honour__fi started hitting Ben. Ben had a banner that yafi didn't like, and he didn't say sorry the way yafi "demanded". Some kip members hit Atropa-bella-donna back (less than 5 times each). Yafi started hitting KiP, and OSW between KiP and yafi started.

6. Yes, kotfe had a strip on Ben during the same time as Atropa-bella-donna was hitting Ben. This was not related to OSW KiP vs yafi. Ben told me there was no reason to reteliate since he had pvp farmed some kotfe members - he said he was tired of yafi's trying to say what KiP should and should not do

7. Yes, Faerik and Daniel did some eb's at the clan Swedish steel. This has also nothing to do with OSW yafi vs KiP

8. KiP had - as usual - some members from Die nibelungen (DN) in our cr when OSW vs yafi started. Yafi started OSW against DN also - and still hit DN - for no reason.

Conclusion: Yafi's asked for it

20. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Then musang made you all look like idiots with his dribble.

Conclusion: No matter what you do now you won't be taken seriously, Mr. Dribbles has made sure of that.