Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Throw your damn idevice out the window.

2. Should we not tell him about the PC version?

3. I have over 100, circle pieces, are they useless now that zta is gone or will they turn into something else/be able to be used later?

4. Im just wondering Should a level 3 COE give more plunder/allybonus per hit than a level 2 Volary. Or a level 3 COE vs a level 3 SOS

I feel like my mains lost a lot of plunder per hit and its a bit discouraging the conversion process.

Im converting from the COE to the spy buildings^

Do the levels of a building matter to how much plunder you can get for a building? I wish it straight up told us how much plunder/ally bonus we get from a building.

5. Zta has a trend of coming back every weekend, you can still use them when it returns.

6. I'm not quite sure what your asking, but i will try my best.

I have noticed that spy buildings tend to raise your ally plunder bonus, but lower your first hit plunder. Attack buildings do increase your ally plunder bonus, but not as much, but they make up for it with regular plunder.

The levels of a building do matter in relation to plunder. It can be generally assumed that the more stats, the more plunder. (There are exceptions, such as defense towers).

Let me know if you need further clarification.

7. How much in BFA is good value? Like stats per trillion gold? Just wondered I'm new here

8. Varies by size and don't worry about bfa unless u do wars just be at max plunder

9. Will mei marry me?

10. Nope

11. What about me?

12. Nope

13. I can drive you to your mod meeting's. Your loss.

14. How do you grow quickly as a semi active player?

15. What's the current BC gold cost?

16. 2.64Q

17. Why do countless heretics refuse to praise our lord Spragga?

18. Why does it say you can use 24 crystals in 24 hours yet I only used 12

19. There is a max Xtal limit per epic battle.

20. 6 xtals per eb, on Black Friday the daily xtal limit and the eb limit is removed.