Lucky Fortune Boxes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 29, 2016.

1. No support . Devs only will give them to pets

2. I found Ruby hiding in my box, is this normal?

3. Waiting for 24 hours to by a box is too long. I have 5 and can't buy them fast enough

4. Buy or do those nobility point offers and get to 50 nobs to open 5, best and easiest way tbh, I usually do the offers myself.

5. Ok I can have a lucky box now ?

6. How do you get it..i like snd comment in facebook too but didnt receive anything lol

7. Pawns.
    Chasing the ever dangeling carrot on stick.
    Good luck with that chase.

8. I don't do Facebook or Twitter, guess that makes me unlucky then, doesn't seem fair does it?

9. Tsk Tsk you used the F word "fair". I am always amazed at the people in KaW and that use the Internet in general that they just don't get the fact that if you aren't paying for a product, YOU are the product.

ATA went years with bad monetization plans and missed buckets of money, now they are swinging the other direction and trying to wring every last sickle from every player.

Sales, "free nobs", social linking, promos that require pay to win... All are part of a business plan.

Each person needs to find the level of pay they are comfortable with and stop whining and begrudging those with deeper pockets.

A no pay player should NOT get the same rewards or chance that a pay player gets.

But a pay player should still have to work for rewards and drops and not be able to take shortcuts and use exploits. And a free player should be able to earn decent rewards through dedication and activity.

So if you don't use FB or Twitter (awesome choice btw) don't expect stuff you don't "pay" for

10. My gold chest's disappeared is that part of the luck box stuff.

12. They dont work even with fake info. Cant use "same info twice" for 30days. :/

13. Gimme a lucky fortune box for being your loyal and awesome member.
    You know u love me devs. Ily 2

14. Because begging works !!! Lol

15. Ofc you should know...... youve been beggin it left right and centre since birthh ;D

16. I haven't had the chance to open a lucky fortune box because i haven't gotten one yet but its a wonderful new idea and i am glad to see ATA once again doing what they can to give back to the Community and i am sure it will be a success no matter how rare they are to aquire.

17. Kiss ATAs ass harder. Oh wait, you can't.

18. Or we can be negative all day everyday and put those around us down for being cheerful and friendly because we have such a horrible life that that's the only way we can find some sort of sick, delusional form of comfort and joy.

Keep keeping on KMS.

19. Sorry if I'm not particularly loving towards the devs who have come out with maybe 2 'big' changes to the game in the last 6 months