Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Thank you :)

2. Why did ATA kill off Smash Monsters?

3. I didn't know they did?

EDIT: Never mind, I just logged into it. Yes they killed it. They hacked it up into little pieces, hacked up all those little pieces into even smaller pieces, blendered them together then threw it off a cliff.

People are saying they're throwing tons of money at it and still barely progressing. Maybe that's what the developers wanted. It was a good game to begin with though.

4. Can u do 1 indi on 2 acc (very different cs)

5. As long as they dont end up in the same war it's ok but probably pretty stressful

6. 41minutes since last forum post...

Remember when the top post on active topics was never more than a few minutes old?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

7. You can have 7 in the same war

8. What is the tinker gem for

9. The new epic battle Ghomorax of the Highlands. There's a one health item bar that gives a big plunder bonus to whoever gets it.
    You won't need to worry about it got a while. GoTH is an epic battle for very large builds.

10. Do stateless get ip banned?

11. Whats the best way to grow? Build wise not spamming HTE for months. Which lands should I work om first to get the most stats?

12. When's that Mith Equipment for 2016 coming out?

13. Probably soon. Since the devs have been slacking on new, cool stuff, besides s5, new eb and crappy repetitive events.

14. What even is this game?

15. HELLO, FELLOW FORUMERS, CAN PLS SOMEONE PROVIDE ME ASAP THE RESET PASSWORD LINK? I'M EXPERIMENTING THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO CONNECT TO SERVER ON ANDROID :( .

Edit: figured out my issue and solved it. A little too late but, oh well!!

16. Sorry. I was warring. Shame I didn't see this earlier :(

17. How can find a girlfriend at kaw for timepass

18. Clan surfing is a good way to find a bae but the real world is always a better place to try i mean there's no way of knowing whos really what irl, just dont make any banners or wc posts or you'll get banned lol

19. I've heard people mention the 'new lands' are these actually being developed or is this hi. A rumor?

20. We've had so many new lands recently, it wouldn't surprise me. So although it's technically a rumor, it's very likely.