Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. If I disconnect my account from my phone and then log into another acct then try and log back into my other acct will it work?

2. It will only work a few times and then you get locked out. I advise you avoid disconnecting from your device if you can help it.

3. PrestonGarvey thinks he got banned for chatting about exploiting that, don't do it if you can.

4. it will work up to 5x a year or so.

5. How do you get votive ash?

6. Votive Ash can be obtained from Icon of Agony, which drops from the epic battle Zelgarad the Accursed (not available at the moment)! :)

7. I have some atm, but I cannot recall obtaining any icons of agony; has votive ash been rewards for past events as well?

8. It has not been given out as rewards I past events as u can remember. It might have been given out when ZTA was first released, but I don't know.

9. What are continental tokens for? 

10. I just bought a Microsoft windows phone, trying to figure out how to play kaw on it.google play must not be adaptable. Says no device found.
    Please help me stay addicted!!!

11. whats the ally bonus conversion rate? isnt it like 0.02 times the stat bonus from allies = what you actually get from allies?

12. What is the best method to transfer gold from my alt to this account? Do I just hire a very tiny Allie and volly till my alt is to poor to hire it back? Or is it better to use a few different allies? Ty for the help!

13. Please wall or pm me with the best method ty.

14. Link to a thread on hire mechanics? I want to know the profit for certain allies being hired away.

15. I have 37 Cursed Foundries 4 Sub Factories and 4 Guild all maxed. My castle sitting on lvl 2.

So my question is should i open and build on HF lands or something else? Build on all highlands? Finish converting sub factories? Want the best out of my build?

16. I personally just go for whatever is cheapest first but Id probably just finish off highlands, go into HF and then the other 2 :D

17. Get rid of those sub facts build coe/whatever the T5 balanced is, build sos lvl 3 instead of guilds then go into Hf.

18. Anyone have a link to the thread stating the prices of unlocking clan roles? I can't find it.

19. Here is a link to the thread! :)