Season 6: Emissaries of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Grant is lurking the thread now. :lol:

2. Are devs increasing drops or not?

3. Perfect! That little post perfectly encapsulates the pernicious elitism of LL war clans.

The war season was supposed to increase participation in wars by lowering barriers and increasing incentives. But the evidence is the Apes weren't Thinking.

4. Barriers are IMPORTANT. I don't like warring with alts, moles and idiot eb fairies who cast woc just for items. And I guess u are one of these. Quality wars are important than quantity. And I don't agree that participation is less, During event there were 20+ clans for all wars.

5. Where did u ever get that idea?
    Its war not gimme gimme time.

6. Lowland wars dont even require any skill though. #Bringbackroundwars
    #Seasonsh#t
    #Indiwars>Llwars

7. Wat skills u need for indi? Rogue xtalling? Ps with gold out? Tanks with no sdt adt or semi activity? @demon

8. You don't agree that participation was less? Enlighten us then, how many participants were in S5 compared to S6?

9. You don't agree that participation was less? Enlighten us then, how many participants were in S5 compared to S6?[/quote]

With 1 less war slot & ignoring the alts casting then there were the idiots there only to mooch/screw around I'd say marginally more in S5. Only the lame make excuses if not in S6 claiming others won't do all the work for them. Entitlement has no place .S6 is definitely quality over quantity.

Summary: overall participation is a poor measuring stick and fickle where as war clans allow loyalty to be rewarded. S6 is less chaotic and only clans r to blame and hold themselves accountable when IWar is anything goes.

10. No indi after S6? From EE 5 down to EE 3 just to renew my EE during S6. With 70 hours left I thought just in time for indi to renew without doing LL wars. But ASW after? I don't think at my size I can qualify. 

11. Hey I got in. And im prolly the noobiest rogue warrior you could think of

12. What skills do you need for LL war?

13. have u warred in ll before? you get pitted against top rate clans. u can win without skills? show me

14. Yes, not necessarily and yes.

15. Knowledge & teamwork for starters.
    Knowing what to do n when from experience.
    Do u rely on others only or can u be autonomous as needed or required?

Do u posess such skills?
    If yes will u answer some war questions?

16. ^ same can be said for indi wars

17. Ll is the worst idea ever indi back soon though

18. Boo s6. Blah blah. Bad season. Tough helmet. Rant rant. All I've read so far.

19. #mathwin #smurt 40x2=85

20. Sadly, you mainly need SPEED. You can be a team worker, responsible, respectful, follow wc perfectly, etc, etc. But if you have no pc access or a bad connection you're out of good clans no matter if you try your best or not. While people who has repeteadly got broken sword is preferred, -.- .