Should the US Close its Borders?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Buffalo, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Actually, trump currently directly employs about 22,000 people, and has created about 34,000 jobs if you use the multiplier effect.

Which other candidate employs that many people?

2. What if we did the same thing to you, even though you did nothing?

3. That's because he's a successful (to some) businessman who needs people to fill those jobs.
    Most candidates are not like him, in that way and many others.

4. Exactly. That's just ignorant and stems from irrational fear and generalizations.

5. I was just thinking that and then lost my train of thought...
    Marking Muslims? Sounds like what happened back then to me..

I'd like to add on that I have many Muslim friends who would never dream of murdering anyone.. Heck, a few of them are pacifists.

6. I was just point out the fact that it was stated that he has done nothing for the US, when it reality he does something for 22k people.

7. What about those that lost their jobs from his bankruptcies? It's not always rainbows for the racist

8. You mean the 4 company bankruptcies out of the 500+ companies he owns? The 4 out of 500+?

9. If he's a billionaire then why is there any bankruptcies? And why didn't he care for those 4?

10. Question his less than 1% failure rate? Wow, I'd hate to have a president that fails less than 1% of the time.

Said no one ever.

11. And id hate to have a racist idiot who wants to violate the rights of Americans but apparently other Americans don't agree. And frankly anyone who votes for him is just as stupid

12. That's a little too far. In my experience, Islam is a very peaceful religion. The religion itself does not praise violence, in fact, it's quite the contrary. Islam teaches peace, Jihad is not mentioned anywhere in the Qur'an It's fake, it's used as an excuse for violence. I do not see anyone bashing Catholics as a violent religion due to the minority bombing plan parenthood. Islam is no different, all belief systems have some crazy followers hiding behind it as an excuse for hatred.

13. Who other than Americans claim the US is the best? Ego no doubt 
    As for pros n cons many nations have their day. Many non-Americans would say the US is the most unworldly for starters tbh.

14. "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

15. Check your facts before making a thread on such a heated topic

16. Trump is like the fifth grade president who promises no homework and candy for lunch then gets elected and realizes he can't do any of it

17. Jihad is actually mentioned quite often in the Quran. Did you just make that up?

18. Not in the context we use it for. i

19. U.S. close it's borders?

Fantasy,isolationism didn't work in the 1920's and won't work now irrespective of political,religious or financial turmoil in the domestic or global front.