Please tell me I'm overreacting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by whipped_cream, May 8, 2016.

1. I probably watch too much TV, but it doesn't sound good for you buddy.

2. Just confront her about it, tell her what you saw and what you are thinking. Explain how you feel that she can't tell him to stop flirting. Obviously she likes the attention she is getting from him. If she is going to entertain him while she is with you then she ain't really with you.

3. Totally excellent advice. Also may wish to ask yourself how important she is to you. You may wish to tell her you feel hurt and that if she values your relationship she'll need to change the way she relates to you.
    I read some place "I'm not mad because you lied to me. I'm mad because I can never fully trust the person I love."

4. She wouldnt have deleted the conversation if she had nothing to hide. Dump her. You are young and will understand why people like her arent worth your time one day.

5. If you can't trust her than you should probably cut it off bro.

6. If your relationship is true, then why wouldn't she show you the phone? My wife and I of many many years have no problem showing the other our phone, our Facebook or any of our emails. Nothing to hide. Furthermore, anytime someone has come on to me or her we have brought it to each others attention. Heck I once put a girl on speaker phone cause I was shocked at her forthright aggressive behaivior....again nothing to hide. You need to confront your girl and it is what it is. Love or not, trust is the foundation you should build on. Just start by stating your feelings, then ask her what it was she deleted....if she gives BS, then your relationship is BS. If she is sincere, then she will be sincere with you.

7. I agree with every comment on this thread. I think u should do all of em. Lookin at yours Tafi lol.

8. Especially women and robots
    (watch Ex-Machina)

iPhone

9. Dump her and move on.

10. Not looking to good for you dude, id cut my losses. Id say this guys already banging her tbh

11. You are not overreacting. You are underreacting.

...whole dorm is pulling a train on her (weekly meetings)

iPhone

12. Ratchet hoes be ratchet.

13. Your better dude than i am. An ex i had deleted a text a dude sent her in the passanger seat while i was driving one time. Her phone buzzed, i saw some dudes name pop up, she turned phone away from me and quickly deleted text.

I put her ass on foot patrol right there and never spoke to her again

14. lol (should've taken her shoes 1st)

15. I should have, and her phone. Im 99% sure the ho called that same guy to come pick her up

16. I picked her up. Thank you

17. This is the proper response op

18. College tip #15 don't start dating anyone freshman year, you'll regret it.

Your 18-20 don't get so hung up on relationships yet, there's still too much you don't know about yourself.

19. If you have to delete your conversations- there's something to hide.

20. This is the answer you need OP. This is pretty much what it is. Good luck.