BREAKING NEWS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Mar 15, 2016.

1. BREAKING NEWS

I had an epiphany.

For those of you that do not know what that is, you'll need to Google "epiphany".

Anywho, i had a realization, which is also similar to what an epiphany is, that I identify as Herold from Thomas the Tank Engine.

Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Island of Sodor spitting lungies on disgusting tank engines.

People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm dumb as hell and I don't care.

I'm beautiful.

I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Herold" and respect my right to soar above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your Island of Sodor privileges.

Thank you for being so understanding.

2. i'd stick to your day job...this isn't a news worthy subject lol

3. THIS IS AMAZING. PUT THIS IN BEST OF

4. So glad you made a new thread especially since your last one dodnt go so well.

5. I find your lack of Inc in this system war disturbing....

7. ^You'd think you'd remember this stuff.

8. After OP Changed, I realized that I remember this threads wording and idea from ages ago 

9. Lmao just realised you changed the thread. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE QUOTE IT FIRST! -.-

10. Wrong damn thread.

11. No problem, I just wanted to be so understanding you know?

12. My last thread was epic, what are you talking about?

13. I'm glad you can feel comfortable enough in the community to share this with us Herold, keep on trucking!

I hope your roflcopter goes soisoisoisoi?

14. Lmao

15. Somtimes people come to forums and think what they are about to say is funny ...but sadly it is not.

This is one of those times.

16. +1

17. Willy Im shocked 

It's Harold

Tis allξ„…

18. I remember this thread...