Lay of the Rimelands

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 15, 2015.

1. My goal was really 7500 but when I seen I had a shot at 10k I just went for it. So I actually hit what I wanted would have nicer if I hit 10k that's all.. It's all good. Over it.

2. Sup with the extra days before banners are issued? Are we gonna have another chance at tokens?

3. Good point. Whats with the 2 days?

4. Banners should have been released with the rest of the rewards ... Devs messed up

5. The 2 days are for opening the reward chest and creating the token reward chest not everone opens it right away

6. Good point

7. Yeah, blame the devs for your ineptitude at the game.
    I'm sure they intentionally did it. :roll:

8. My guess is intent is for everyone to collect all their rewards from the event page, so they don't miss out on any tokens. Everyone's activity varies to collect them.

Happy Valentine's Day weekend all.❤️

Correct!

9. Shouldnt then the event rewards be auto given to you like, end of eb drop if not collected on first day?

10. Exactly. Ain't the devs fault. But it's funny how everyone blames them whenever something doesn't go their way :lol:

I figured that might be the case. Thanks for clearing it up :)

11. I need one token. I have 19/20 just one shy of next banner. Can we have one more war?

12. It caps at around 130.

13. Support. There was no Top 500 reward for the war portion of the first part of the banner chase. I bet a lot of us are stuck on 19.

That said, meh. Given the current pattern of equipment releases, this banner will be overpowered by the next event banner anyway.

I am like a hamster on a wheel . . . always running, never getting anywhere.

14. It's rare for a reason lol cause not all will get

16. Stuck on 29 here.
    Hope your plea is heard lol

17. Just give me my banner 

18. Why would they release the banners 3 days after two month event.

19. To give people a chance to collet the previous event rewards

20. 29 banner tokens ranks 59th