Nom Nom! A Food Thread!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Siobhan, Feb 7, 2016.

1. This is my kind of meal! 

2. Omg bunny! Food erotica! Omnomnom. Marry me? 

3. Bunny's food does look good

4. Looks really good. It could use some sauce or something though in my opinion (Don't take my food advice. I can make bacon happen. That's about it.)

5. Lmao, I don't like tarter sauce, a squeeze of fresh lemon on fish and I'm good to go. Trust me it's got plenty of flavor.

6. Lucky for you I'm single 

7. How much would it cost to hire you?

8. I dunno :( depends if I'm cleaning or not, and you provide a stepping stool if I am.

9. Lol. Posting food = marriage proposals!!

Well done bunny!!! The queso looks yummy!!!!

10. .

Hmu if you you want the recipe. Not the first marriage proposal won't be the last. :(

11. From scratch? Use a double boiler, and have your ingredients at room temperature and ready to go! And lots of whisking!

12. What ingredients do you use?

13. Unsalted butter, fresh lemon, 3 yolks. A bit a water if it's too thick. Salt and pepper 

14. Don't forget.. Imitation cheese

15. I love to cook. But the Benedict is where I draw the line. I've decided that there is no Benedict better than the Parisian Benedict at The Egg and I

16. I didn't make this but my Mum did. Everything is home made. Best food ever :D

17. This thread is gonna make me fat!!!!! It all looks soooo good!!!!

18. Stunning presentation. The first picture shut me up. I love cooking. I've posted recipes on kaw before.

19. Op give us a breakdown on the hollandaise sauce please I'll post my nutz recipe