Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Wrong thread for this feedback everyone - it's pinned and in active topics now for feedback the developers will read.

2. Mismatch But Some people could not hit others...

3. Dint get my xtal back and too much lag

4. Any clans doing war? I would like to try it

5. I used nobs to full units., can u give me a refund. Lol

6. Lag problems, as a ps with towers I was able to get sb/assassinated by a hybrid but unable to hit back. Some say mith was used. And not knowing what build you're going at is confusing.

Otherwise. I like the idea. It's a change of scenery. I do think after beta, LL may be a hit because anyone can participate no problems. But please don't have it replace some Indi/primal times.

Good idea, keep up the work ?

7. Lag was the major issue. Was fun war people in clan had hit restriction, but did not find and issue myself. Maybe to make ll a little more exciting, add 20-40 mith payout of a win like the orbs. You can keep mith, bfa, bfe disabled but give us a little something for the dedication of putting teams together! Thanks got giving xstals back makes war a little less stress fun cause you can burn it and not worry about the win or lose!
    Keep up the good work. Less lag plz!!

8. Spy advantage war!!!!

9. Am litle desapointed event noticing the lowland potentiel and fun achiveable after doing my first war, I dont yet get a achivment to bring some joy on the instant moment , frustating my lose was, 2h of delay for 100m plunder (usal 2 to 3b so yet wasnt ready that it I liked the concept of being blind of stat reduction but only my lowland stat but the around it from clan roster I knew who was hanzel and removing a aspect of fun but I could not tell if they were fortorest build know as tank but who would I blame 800k a hit so yet tweaking bottom field field for ee I guest it worth it still eazy way to farm ee up to date, but thx for participating to our lowland war since it the only war aviable on schedul it a huge drastic drop and a interution to what my common farming was whit out any remedy to that fact u kiled common war for next few week and I dont feel spending 2h for 100m in the end and not being atless rewarded a achivment in communoty achivment for only 100m but yeah beside yet not fuly hiding the concept of stat unless u do use the scout mecanism it another faillure

10. Had no troops all war...that's kinda a major glitch..fix it or forget about LL Wars

11. P:s no bug encountered nothing unusual working on it potential is voted ,, here few idea that should have been long ago , unable to tell stats of any kind unless reported on the action as scouting in real time so hanzel woud have a purpose strategicly so it would have been less a hack n slash but more like a team based and I forgot my potion that lower their tank focus si might easier penetrate their shield or blinding tower on smoke thing like that, but fine for now , creat stat on item like desorientation % concentration ect usaly hanzel delivery these weakness or rather hack n slash whit script tracker taking all the fame not event a kaw admin eazly catching these chats on surveilance but hey I rather cheat then doing my own calculation or having the people making proud of their team work so as I said they old day would had a stronger potenntiel as I been seen people asking every war who runing script tracker witch can be found on kaw furrum since 2013 whit 20 updated version since that and probaly peple blind on it since 3rd program or addon touching the kaw platform is been denied by kaw admin in private chat discussion, I guest thei wasnt mouch a effort in that direction if since 2013 it n furum and no admin kaw looking or revision on clan chat after war seen all these request who runing the script predy cool to so kiling the strategic also here but as for the lowland implemant should have been considered and giving choice to people experience if they rather lowland or do regular not removing the regular of my pass effort for being offended on the moment not event a thank and achivment but maybe later I mean I helped beta as it hapened am going to help your beta once the beta is over.. and the drastic issue of desabling all war and being forced to lose our effort yet event if later it coukd grat me more fun but as for yet shoukd not have been afected more then my experience attemp of my own choice also exepecting yet comodity in the reward is self fish but atless being forced to only have thst drastic drop from my comon plunder whit no around it but forced into this beta after feeding people in the regular concept of a copy of a regular but all purpuse cuted of but ee witch only ee worth any war to me but atless patented equality if any reliable change or addition of reward yet in future for the mean while your not using beta tester but cuted the grass of my fat belly whit in return not event a tankyou whit achivment but will probaly being after so as for my experience I didnt like it at all specialy whit out event to win item u get ee as before and in a beta shoukd have been equality since it not a choice to chose kowland since u get rid of regular war witch leave no substitue yet unfinished as your impleman of gear mith ect. Or are u closing war for all people? Since shedul only accept newbe equality

12. Wall of text

TL DR

13. Lol that , on the 2nd line and then nothing after that. Paragraphs are your friend.

14. Went well in my opinion. Was a bit where troop bar was glitches and showed full spies/troops. But half way through was fixed.

15. Am I forced to do this lowland wars to avoid losing my current EE level? What if I don't feel like participating in these beta tests? Means my current EE will expire? Concerned about this, I'm a pure attack build. I don't think lowland war is for me. Devs should not implement all lowland wars for the next couple of weeks.

16. Now I was think how to counter the perfection of the current potentiel and bringning potentiel strategicly whit not mouch of trouble based on the current mecanism , here is what possible to encounter if your in 15 vs 15 and all guy are geared same stat average and tower build it thecknly for all to hit each other all atk faill I would sucgest what I have eard ear it from me what if u add a addition to the atk mecanism witch can also to benefit lower stat issue by joining your atk whit a allied of selection meaning popup menu allied ui see who aviable selected then request send and as if he or she accept the calculation are made then u have 2 average stated over a bigger one or if it 15 tank epic vs 15 epic tank were no one can hit doesnt mather what that would make possible to undo the issued mecanism

17. I rather unable seen roster in the death kaw hours whaithing the war to being if u dont have the priviledge of having spy u do not have in return strategic info but a hanzel build is a usefull allied strategicly juste like the pvp blitz war that juste ended someone stolen from me and I cannot see who stolen but if he or she looted node on their attack I got the second incoming report revealing me the name of the thief who was undetected... if in future would be fixed we would like our effort to be held

18. Also a timed action on a defined timer is a hack n slash most sucessful action in a hours maybe is still in beta but having a concept on strategie based rather then hit and run could make it, like field strategic unrevealed but coordination , purpose , defend capture departure is working for other game to so why not having a serious hack n slash were the evolution of it concept is build for the concern of it (working on it) so if your mecanism purpose is a hack n slash build concept on it dont leave it In the dark at is brute, of course based experience and u have all these idea but the main concept idea is kingdom at war , war mean scocity mean your pass inspiration , hit presision structure concept result , it a nice hack n slash and u dont see the potentiel I see in it concept and what I dont discard to offend not based on a flavor but on a experienced thinking, we all know market is asscesible and I can get one single sword for my 40 000 trop that will grant them 70m atk power atless if I could forge it ....

19. Hey guest what my attemp of sending 10% of my spy only if I failed my main action purpose but atless 3% did a action completed but still a faillure I was trying to steal but only 3% got back and I feel so poor whit my 3m or I was able altess to send them a deconsatration only 2% got concerned maybe if I hit whit a allied I would have done more sucsefull , yet I got a page whit gear so I guest am a commander but my trop isnt equiped and I cannot forge or supply them as their older and previoys clone as died from a electric sphere so I guest my new training camp will forge these new recrute but I only got 70m sword but I got 14 thousand send per action I guest one sword do it all

20. What... the.. Hell..

The guy above me just rambling ? Lol