Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2015.

1. 1. So we will see only the current stats until just before war which means we cannot get a good plan together as WC?

2. On the reset will the CR's change and be based on the LL cs?

3. Can you step us through what will take place as the timer goes from 1 hour down to the start of the war? Example would be: when will actions against the opp stop such as scouting them and when should we invest into mith (color spells)?

4. Will PS be the same as they currently are? in other words will stripping a PS still work for plunder?

2. Stupid so no mith earnings sad to hear that 

3. I am sure i read that there is a mith payut.

4. IMO the reward system needs a revamp. Mith is no longer the essential item it once was,although still useful. Lowland wars are a great fresh idea, stay outside the box and continue to encourage people to try EE by making rewards uber attractive.

Looking forward to Monday,feels like s1 all over again ;)

5. Awesome been waiting on this hopefully this will help smaller players to be more successful in wars

6. Sorry another question.. Why are 90% of the test wars random? Random is such a crapshoot at the end.. Is there testing done to support this?

7. Looks at war formats, not quite as excited any more lmfao. You nearly got it right. Nearly

Edit: why no classic wars?

8. Just a few things I don't like about random wars:

1. My thumbs get super tired. In classic you know exactly when, and in adv you have an idea.. In random you have a 5 minute window per target that you MUST be spamming or else you'll miss.
    2. The 5-10 minute means sometimes they only regen once.. Which means a fail atk plus a fail steal and boom. You just lost a potential ko. (I've never once been KO'ed on a single regen)
    3. It makes it very boring towards end of wars.. There's no one doing anything strategic.. It's literally, get the hell down as fast as you can.
    Just my opinions.. Hope we can get an answer on why 90% random wars, a few adv, and no classic. Thanks :)

9. Just curious where is all the indis (your #1 particepated wars) during these 2 weeks?

Or are we all going to go look for a clan to say no go somewhere else as usual if so this will probably go belly up really quickly

But devs do whatever u want.............. U will anyway past events are proof

10. What about the event do we get 300 orbs per win?

11. Yes, event items will also drop for these wars! :)

12. Ic thx for info choco

13. Y'all should fix the matchup problems you have with the wars now. Also Indy wars are tore up with ppl doing one action in whole war, there needs to be a system in place to deal with this. Even though that's probably almost impossible to prove, there are ppl "throwing wars" almost every time...especially in the lower brackets.

14. I am a mutant Down there... xD. LOw Lands

15. Pertaining to mith and pots:

Don't cast mith cause it's not a factor?
    Dump all pots cause they are not a factor?

If the above are indeed "yes", interesting.

Ty ️

16. The spells are not a factor but devs have not made it clear that if casting any of the spells will or will not increase mith payout. The pots will not be in play but I do not think you will need to sell them.

17. Ditto 

18. Mith isn't affected by casting. Pots won't be used on defence either, no reason to drop them.

Edit: Pg.9 is where kaw says this.

19. Wow, i guess i skipped that page, my apologies. Thanks for the correction.