Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re#4, I think he means how much $/cs when hiring or along those lines

2. How much wood can the woodchuck chuck?

3. A woodchuck can chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

4. Why can I only have 6 Mithrill at a time but you can buy things that cost so much more.

5. the 6 mith limit is there so anyone can buy the cheap spells. If you want the more expensive spells there are two ways to get more mith.
    1. By doing ee wars (indi and primal)
    2. Joining a PvP event

6. That way people couldn't buy their way to good bfe. Before all these events, war equip used to be the best out there, and the only way to get them would be to constantly war and accumulate mith in order to buy and enchant them. Now you can just buy equip during events and war equip are more like trophies now a days.

7. If I pop a Golden Crux chest before pots in AFF, will that boost the already sweet pay for hitting AFF pots? What if I pop it before the end pay? (I know the best answer is pop it and kill AFF in under two hours, but that isn't likely to happen, lol)

8. Why did I just earn an event award when I haven't signed up or participated. I've probably had the app open a total of about an hour in the past month.

I'm corn-fused.

9. If you go after eb, but before end pay, you don't get a boost.

10. You don't need to sign-up on an event you're already participated by hitting your regular ebs.

~Chaos

11. Sorry, to clarify, do you mean if the crux boost ends before the eb, then no boost? Does that mean that as long as it is active at the end of the eb, then the end pay will be boosted?

12. I thought the end bonus was influenced as you earned it, not just at the end.

Like, if you do tge first phase an d items on hte while a crux is active, regardless if it ends before the hte does the end bonus is still applied to that first phase and items.

13. He hasn't been on kaw much though, is his point.

Cheese, sometimes kaw randomly gave out 50 tile things. That may be from that

14. That makes more sense, Deni, because I haven't hit an EB in months. Thanks 

15. I didn't get 50 free things 

16. You only got 50 free items at the start of the event if you logged in within 24 hours of them releasing the free gift. The gift was given due to the issues at the start of the event.

17. This sounds like the most correct answer yet.

You earn 2 points and an award.

18. New player here just need the basics

19. I've logged in every day and I never got it 